NINETEEN

Brandon woke up and looked at Veronica who was peacefully sleeping, she had her head snuggled onto Brandon's chest

He smiled and kissed the top of her head.

She moved a little and she fluttered her eyes, she looked up and saw Brandon.

"Good morning,beautiful."Brandon said with a smile

She yawned."Good morning.Why are you up so early?"She asked

"I have to go with Clifford, he's has to fit me for a suit."

Veronica frowned."I forgot you're going with Cheryl to that banquet as her date."

He smiled as he noticed a small hint of jealousy."I've told you before, Cheryl and I have both agreed that the love with have for each other is a sibling love and that's why our relationship never worked."

He then sighed."Plus I'm doing this for her and Jason."

Veronica then placed her hand on his cheek."I...I just don't wanna lose you that fast again."

He grabbed her hand and kissed it."And you won't, I promise."

He then got up."I hate to leave, but I have to go."He leaned down and kissed Veronica."See you at school."

___

"Black piping for the velvet, of course.I'll take measurements for the pants."Brandon was currently with Clifford getting fitted

He had a velvet blazer on that was missing one sleeve.He also stood with his briefs and socks.

"Uh, before we do that..."He turned around and looked at Clifford."Could I talk to you, Clifford?"

Clifford moved his head slightly as he told the tailor to leave.

Brandon sighed."Things aren't going great at my dad's company.And I know you two have been at odds recently, but I was wondering, instead of helping me with that music school, if..."He took a sharped breath."Maybe you could help my dad."Clifford looked up at Brandon.

"Are you negotiating on behalf of your father?"Brandon was going to speak but Clifford stopped him.

"No, no, I'm impressed.In fact, I'm trying to imagine If Jason would ever have given up something like that for me, and I don't believe so."He looked at Brandon with a small smile and Brandon forced a smile."It Speaks to your character, son."

Brandon sighed."But I'll tell you what,we've already called the Brandenburg Music Academy.And They're very excited to meet you,by the way."Brandon smiled

"Let's just get through this banquet, all right?Sit down Man-to-man and discuss what I can do for Fred Andrews."

Brandon nodded."Oh and while we're still talking, Penelope informed me that she'll be very happy if you sang at the Banquet."Clifford told Brandon.