THREE

"You love me?But why?"Cheryl asked Brandon,since Brandon had just confessed his feelings for Cheryl

Brandon looked down at Cheryl and Smiled

"I love the way you are,I love your Sass,I love that Deep down you're actually a kind person,I love your eyes,the way you get when you're mad.I just love everything about you."He smiled and Cheryl Couldn't help but smile.

"I had always Liked you since we were kids."Cheryl admitted and Blushed

"You had?"Asked Brandon and Looked at Cheryl with a eyebrow raised.

"Yea I have,I just liked how you were always nice to everyone...including me,even though I treated you badly."Cheryl admitted while looking into Brandon's Eyes.

Brandon and Cheryl started to lean in,when finally their Lips touched.

Brandon felt as if a million of Energy bolts have just entered his body.

Cheryl felt as if butterflies have just been released inside her stomach.

Cheryl finally felt what love really felt like,thanks to Brandon.

The kiss lasted for a good minute,although due to Cheryl smiling they had to brake the kiss.

"I really like you Brandon Andrews."Cheryl pecked Brandon's Lips and hopped inside her Car.

Leaving a flustered Brandon alone.

He touched his Lips and smiled

He ran home screaming like an idiot.

"WOHOO!!!"He screamed while running around.

Betty heard the screams of Brandon,she looked out the window and saw a happy Brandon running around.

"What a Silly Cutie."Betty smiled and closed her curtains.

•••

The next morning,Brandon was Walking into the halls when he saw Betty and Veronica talking.

He was happy that Betty decided to speck with Veronica again.

He started to walk to another direction,when all of a sudden he saw Cheryl at her locker.

He walked up to her carefully to surprise her.

He placed his hands over Cheryl's eyes and smiled,while Cheryl let out a Chuckle.

"Guess who?"Brandon whispered into Cheryl's ear

"Hmm,is it the Handsome Older Andrews?"Cheryl said while removing Brandon's hand.

He hugged her and Kissed her

"Correct."He gave her a kiss again but this time it was longer.