SIX

Brandon's Pov

Brandon's Pov

Me and Cheryl were currently laying down on my bed.

Our bodies close together as we try to retrieve the air we had lost.

I couldn't believe that finally after so many years I finally had the girl I loved,and now she's been mine.

She was currently resting her head on my bare chest as I played with her Hair.

She got up and looked into my eyes

"That was incredible Brandon,and it felt like the most magical thing ever."

I smiled and kissed her

The kiss was starting to get more heated again and then I pulled away.

"On for round two?"I asked

She smiled and nodded

•••

After that Passionate evening with Cheryl I had dropped her off at her House.

And currently right now I was Changing into a white t-shirt and some Basketball shorts.

Since I had to go help Veronica and Betty

I finished getting ready and made sure my Dad was completely gone.

I was worry for Archie though,he decided to go to the taste of Riverdale just to see Josie perform his song.

The only reason why I'm worry is because our dad is also at that event,so I'm scare he might get caught.

I climbed out the window and jumped off.

I got into my car and then drove off.

•••

I had arrived at Ethel's house since the girls told me they would be Here.

I knocked on the door and waited

Suddenly Veronica opened the door

She was wearing a black bating suit,I'll be lying if I didn't say she looked pretty Hot

"Hey"She said and smirked once she was how shocked I was to see her in that Bating suit.

"Hi,so why am I here?"I asked the raven haired girl

She lead me inside and I saw a pool and a hot tub.

"Me and Betty are going to get Vengeance on Chuck."