THE LAST PICTURE SHOW

The Twilight Drive-In where Jughead works, his home away from home, a piece of town history, is closing for good, just when we needed a place to escape to the most

With Sheriff Keller knocking on every door and neighbor suspecting neighbor, Riverdale, every day that passes, is becoming more like Salem during the witch trials.

And meanwhile, the girl next door, our friendly neighborhood Hitchcock blonde, Betty Cooper, was wrestling with the knowledge that her best friend, Archie Andrews, was caught up in a forbidden romance.

"Dear Diary, Sheriff Keller doesn't know what I know, that Riverdale High's music teacher, Geraldine Grundy, was at Sweetwater River the morning Jason Blossom went missing, and that since Archie was also there, they could have been there together."

•••

Currently Fred and Archie were getting ready to go see Ms.Grundy's performance.

While the eldest Andrews son laid in bed,ever since his Fight with Cheryl,he's been nothing but a mess.

Fred Walked in and Looked at his Eldest son

"Bran,we're about to leave,are you sure you don't need me to stay?"

Fred asked with concern in his voice since he knew something was up with his Son.

Brandon moved in his bed and turned to look at his Dad

"Yes dad."He said

Although you could clearly hear the pain in his voice

"Brandon,what happened?"Fred,asked as he saw the changes with his son.

"Nothing dad"

Brandon turned so now his back was facing his Dad.

"Brandon..."

Brandon sniffed

"Fine you really wanna know what's wrong?alright then.I was dating Cheryl,and now we're on a brake since supposedly I have a thing with Veronica."

Fred was not happy that his son was dating a Blossom,and more importantly that he kept it a secret

"Brandon,you could've told me"

Brandon scoffed

"Why would I tell you?So you could just tell me to break up with her?"