TWENTY-ONE

PLEASE READ TO THE END AS I'LL GIVE A REASON AS TO WHY I'VE BEEN LACKING

PLEASE READ TO THE END AS I'LL GIVE A REASON AS TO WHY I'VE BEEN LACKING.SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES

____

Brandon was in the Garage.

He was sitting down as he petted Vegas,he hugged the dog and frowned a little.

He was startled at the sound of the door, he looked up and saw Veronica.

"Brandon?"

"Yeah?"He said as he looked up at her."How can I help you?"He asked her as he Let out a sigh.

"Well I was wondering if I could help you."She smiled and he chuckled."You could help me by sitting down with me."He offered her a seat next to him.

She sat down and petted Vegas.

"Are you okay?"She asked him as she placed her head on his shoulder.

"This whole night has been nothing but trouble, and because of me not being responsible."He grabbed her hand."God, Ronnie, I'm almost eighteen.If I can't take anything serious then how will I be an adult?"

She kissed his cheek."Babe, you're the most responsible person I've met, and no one is perfect.I learned that from my daddy, he made some really big mistakes but that's just apart of growing up."

"Don't let this one mistake change the way you look at yourself, you're still a great person and that's what makes you, well you."He smiled down at her."You're a caring,thoughtful,responsible, funny and most importantly a very extraordinary person.That's what I...well Love about you,I love you for you."She kinda said the last part underneath her breath but he heard it.

He looked at her and raised an eyebrow."You love me?"He asked.

She nodded."I do and I've always had, since the first time we had sex but for me with was as if we weren't just having sex, it was love."

He squeezed her hand and smiled."Ronnie,I—"

"Brand, no, you don't have to say anything...I probably should've not said any—"Brandon cut her off as he leaned over and kissed her.

She kissed him back and wrapped her arms around his neck as he pulled her deeper into the kiss.

Vegas got up from the couch and walked towards the doggie door and left the two alone.

Brandon placed Veronica down on the couch and started kissing her neck, he proceeded to suck on her neck and leave her hickeys.

She let out a Moan as Brandon slipped his hand under her shirt.

He smirked as he heard her moan.

____

The couple laughed as they were fixing themselves up to look at least a little bit presentable.

"God, how cliche is it that we ended up having sex in a party?"Veronica asked Brandon as they walked out."Oh very Cliche."He leaned down and kissed her.