THE LOST WEEKEND

It was Friday morning

It was Friday morning.Brandon was in his room with Jughead and Archie.

He was playing Call of duty with Jughead as Archie was going over some homework.

"Shoot him!"Jughead yelled.

"I'm trying."Brandon shouted back

He was about to take the winning shot when his phone vibrated and he saw Veronica's name pop up.

He dropped his controller and grabbed his phone.

"Dude?!"Jughead shouted.Archie laughed as he saw his brother with his face buried in his phone.

Suddenly Fred came up and knocked on the door.

"I'm, uh...I'm headed out.Sorry to be missing your birthday this weekend, Jug."

"Oh, you will not be missing anything, Mr.Andrews,I barely acknowledge my own birthday."Brandon chuckled and looked at Jug and then at his dad.

"Arch,Brand, can you guys give me a hand downstairs?"Brandon knew what he was going to say.

It had to do with Divorce, honestly Archie and Brandon weren't to happy about the divorce.

And that they were finally making it final.Brandon was beyond sad and so was Archie.

They hated what was going on and they really couldn't believe that this had happened.

The Andrews' boys got up and walked downstairs with their father and out the front door.

"The good news is that all these divorce papers and legal mumbo jumbo will be done."Fred said as they sat outside on a bench they had.

"Should be behind us by the end of the week."Brandon looked over the road.

Archie looked at his dad."Are you only going to see mom now because you and Hermione Lodge..."That caught Brandon's attention.

Fred noticed that and looked at both of them."No.No, son, I ended that.Being together, working together, not a good idea."

Brandon scuffed."In that case, then, why finalize things in such a final way now?"Brandon asked

"Sometimes, Son, you just gotta rip the brand-aid off."Fred got up and grabbed his bag.

"Or you can try and fix things."Brandon said as he get up.

Fred sighed."We're past that point,Brandon."

Archie cut in."I spoke with mom last week, she didn't mention any of this,Dad."

"Your mom moved out two years ago, remember? Brandon even left with her."

Brandon rolled his eyes.Archie and Brandon both spoke at the same time.

"What if we came with you?"
"Dad take us."