FOURTEEN

Archie and his dad were finally at the hospital, along with Jughead and Kevin

They all were sitting out in the waiting room, eager to hear any news.

Archie was beyond worry and so was his dad, they didn't know what they were going to do if something terrible happened to Brandon.

Jughead turned and looked at Archie."Betty wants to know where we're, should I tell her what happened?"He asked as he held his phone

"I mean, they're going to find out sooner or later."Archie then looked down at his bloody shirt that was cover with Brandon's blood."Then why not tell her?So yea tell her."

Archie then got up and took out his phone."I have to make a call."He said

He looked at his dad and saw as his dad was deep in thoughts

He walked away and dialed a number

***

"Archie!"He looked over and saw as Karla ran up to him, tears already covering her cheeks.

She kneeled down and hugged him."What the hell happened?"She asked

Archie looked at her and wiped his tears away."I don't even know...it all happened so fast."she looked down and saw him cover in blood.

"I-is that?..."

He simply nodded.

Karla got up and moved and sat next to Fred, who was still not focusing on anything but his thoughts.She placed her hands on her face and cried even more.

"Jughead!Archie!"Betty shouted as she and Veronica entered the room.

Betty and Jughead hugged as Veronica walked up to Archie, but didn't ask anything since she saw how bad he looked

"What happened?"Betty asked Jughead.

"Yea, all you told us was that you guys were in the hospital, with out giving a valid reason."Veronica said

Jughead then looked down and bit his lip as he was trying hard to hold onto tears.

Veronica and Betty looked at him, then they looked around and saw as Fred was worry, Karla sat next to him in tears and Archie was crying and cover in blood.

Veronica then got a bad feeling as she may had already figure out what was happening as she saw Brandon was no where in sight.

A single tear rolled down.

"Brandon."She simply said as she broke down and begun crying.

Betty then understood what was happening, she hugged Veronica and stared crying with her.

"Does Cheryl know?"Betty asked

Jughead was about to answer but Karla interfered

"B-betty, there's no need for calling her, it wouldn't help anyone and it will certainly not help Brandon."Karla said Coldly.