SIXTEEN

BRANRONICA AND CHONI WON

"Okay,Brandon, just lay down here and if you need anything I'll come

"Okay,Brandon, just lay down here and if you need anything I'll come."Veronica said as she helped Brandon onto her bed.

"I'll also be here if you need anything, Brandon."Betty assured him as she placed a hand on his.

"Thanks girls, and don't worry I'll try not be a bother."Brandon said as he smiled weakly.

Veronica rolled her eyes and pushed his good shoulder playfully."You're never a bother and I'm always happy to help you."

"Same with me, remember we've been neighbors and friends for the longest time and you know I'm always here to help."

He smiled at them and sighed.He looked around the room and raised an eyebrow.

"What?"Betty asked as she saw the confusion in Brandon's face.

"This room...it looks sorta familiar."Betty looked at Veronica and she just shrugged.

"Oh we so have to talk about this later."Betty yelled whispered.

Veronica then got up and looked at Betty."Anyhow, we have to get ready for the baby shower."

Brandon looked at them and his eyes widen."Wait are any of you two pregnant?"

They shook their head and Brandon sighed in relief."But Polly is."Betty said

"WHAT?!"He shouted.

"Yea and Jason is the dad."

"Wait woah, first of all that's mind blowing, I thought the coopers and Blossom's hated each other.But cool because I get to have a mini version of my best friend."He smiled

They all turned to look at the door once they heard a knocking.

Hermione walked in and smiled when she saw the three of them.

"Brandon, Hi, I hope you're feeling a little better."She said

"I feel Sorta better, though I still can't remember some things.I mean I hate that I can't remember your beautiful daughter ma'am."He smirked slightly but frowned.

Veronica rolled her eyes at the older Andrews, she then smiled and chuckled.

Hermione smiled as she heard the small compliment.

"Well I hope you remember everything, and while you're at it, why don't you guys get ready for the baby shower."Hermione said