ELEVEN

Alice decided to call the local news and announce Polly's pregnancy

Alice decided to call the local news and announce Polly's pregnancy.It was all for Polly's safety.They all walked back to the church, some people headed home while others stood outside and waited for the coopers.

Karla, who was wrapped around in Brandon's arms looked up at Brandon and smiled, he looked down at her and smiled and placed a small kiss on her forehead, while Cheryl gave them a glare.

Finally they walked out and Alice begun talking."There's been a swirl of rumors today about our daughter, Polly.And we're standing here to tell you that they're all false.Yes, Polly was seeking treatment in a private care facility, and she was under strict observation, even at the time of Jason Blossom's death."

Archie, Brandon, Karla and Jughead looked at Betty, they noticed that she wasn't into it at all.Sometimes Brandon really hated Alice, for the way she treated her daughters.

"When she found out about the murder, she was beside herself with grief."

Brandon looked over at Cheryl and saw as she rolled her eyes, which caused him to scoff.

"You see, my daughter, Polly, is pregnant with Jason Blossom's Baby."The crowd gasped and muttered.Brandon was in utter surprise, he looked over at Cheryl and saw as she was also in shock.

He couldn't believe it, a baby, of his best friend."Polly wouldn't hurt a fly, let alone the father of her unborn child."Alice continued.Brandon saw as the Blossom's left and watched as Cheryl was in verge of crying.

Alice looked straight at the camera and gave out a message."Polly, darling, if you're watching this, please come home."

Once she was done, she and Hal went home. Reporters tried following them to ask them questions but they weren't having it.Everyone else headed home as well.Brandon decided to walk Karla home since she didn't want to disturb the driver.

"I can't believe she's pregnant."Brandon said with a smile."Jason always told me he wanted to have kids, but I never imagined that would occur this fast."

Karla held onto his hand and smiled up at him."I'm guessing now you're going to try ten times harder to find Polly.Am I right or wrong?"She asked with a smirk.

He chuckled."No, you're right."She smiled.

"Karla?"

"Yes, Brandon?"

"Thank you, again.For being out here today with us and helping us look for Polly.It means everything to me."She stopped and smiled.

"I know it means a lot for you, I mean back in Chicago you use to go on and on about your friends back here.So I knew she was and still is a big part of you, that's why I'm helping."

He smiled and kissed her, slowly and passionately.He never wanted to leave her ever again.Maybe everyone was right and he made a big mistake dating Cheryl.

***

They had school the next day and it all went smoothly, well other then getting stares from peers whenever Brandon and Karla walked hand in hand.

***

After school the boys decided to walk to the construction site.Mostly because Jughead wanted to check on his dad and Brandon wanted to see FP.They were all in Fred's office trailer, waiting for them to come back.

Archie and Brandon were bouncing a ball back and forth between them."They're taking forever."Brandon commented.

"Maybe this hit will distract you."Archie said, Brandon furrowed his eyebrows and looked at Archie.

"Wh--"before Brandon can asked what Archie meant, he was hit in the head by the ball and saw as Archie was dying of laughter.

Fred and FP finally walked in, wearing their hard hats.FP saw the boys and smiled and he couldn't quite recognize Brandon.

"Brandon?"

"FP!!"Brandon greeted with with a hug and a smile.

"Wow look how grown you look, how are you?"He returned the hug.

"I'm good."Brandon smiled 

"How was your first day back?"Jughead asked his dad.

"Oh it was great."Fred responded."Your dad is the hardest-working guy in the crew, as always."

FP tossed his hard hat to Jughead, who put it on top of his head and beanie, of course.

"Oh in that case, why don't we celebrate to mark the occasion?"Jughead suggested 

"Yeah,Juggy and I were thinking we could all have dinner or something."Archie added on.

Fred and Brandon were unsure."Uh,tonight?I don't know..."

"Yea,Karla and I were planning on going out on a date."Brandon replied as he scratched the back of his neck.

"I'm game if you guys are."FP looked at Brandon and Fred.They were still thinking about It.

"On me."FP insisted.Fred sighed and so did Brandon.Archie threw the ball at Fred, who caught it.

"I'm sorry but I had already agree with Karla.I'll see you guys later at home."Brandon said as he left the others.

***

Brandon picked Karla up at her house and got out the Car and walked up to her door.He knocked on the door and waited outside as he held onto white roses, which he knows are her favorite type of roses.

He smiled as he saw the door open and in front stood his beautiful date, wearing some black high wasted jeans and a red crop top.

"Hey."He smiled and kissed her. she kissed back and then pulled away.

"These are for you."He handed her the roses and she smiled.

"I can't believe you still remember my favorite roses."She said as she smelled the roses.

"How can I forget?"He teased.

She smiled and told him to wait as she walked in to her and placed the roses on the prettiest vase she had in the house.She smiled as she fixed the roses and then walked back outside.

"Ready?"She asked Brandon."Ready."He answered as he took her hand and walked back to his car.

***

I'm back!!! Don't worry the date will be in the next Chapter and I know Karla will have a lot of Hate.maybe cherylandon may not end up in the end, who knows. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Maybe Karlon will be endgame.😏