EIGHTEEN

Brandon was currently walking with Clifford and talking with him

"Brandon, do you know when Cheryl told me that she wanted you to come with us,I was a little taken back.Your father and I haven't been seeing eye-to-eye lately."

"I came for Cheryl, Clifford.And I'm also grateful for what Penelope is doing for me."

"The music Academy, you mean?Yea, that would be quite a feather in your cap, now, wouldn't it?"Brandon smiled."You know, we can be extremely generous, Brandonstein, to the right people."

Brandon continued smiling."Now later this week, we're hosting a banquet for the board at the Belmont Lodge.It's a simple thing, a little dinner, Chit-chat, dancing.We would love you to attend as Cheryl's escort.I know you two aren't dating anymore but you two still make quite the pair."Brandon looked over at Cheryl and they both smiled at each other.

"Oh I'm honored,Clifford, and of course I'll go."

"Really?!"Cheryl came up and smiled up at Brandon.

"Of course I would Cheryl, and if not as your boyfriend I'll go as a friend."He smiled.

"Well then you'll need a proper suit, don't you think daddy?"She looked over at her dad

"I'll have my tailor fit you."Brandon looked over at Cheryl and she smiled while she nodded."If that's not a problem?"

He looked at Clifford, he just didn't want the Blossom's to think that he's only using them.

"No.No, no, it's just...I don't want you to think I'm using you."

"Nonsense, we know you aren't that type of guy."

"Just say yes, I need a dance partner."Cheryl stopped and smiled at Brandon."Brandonkins."

Brandon smiled."Very well, I'll go, but just for you,Cheryl."

Cheryl squealed and hugged Brandon.

__

"What do you mean?Huh what do you mean by I can't get close to Veronica?"Brandon practically shouted.

Fred sighed

"Look Son, just stay away from her and please listen to me, I know what I'm doing."Fred said as he walked up to Brandon

"No.How am I supposed to trust you when you won't give me a reason as to why I can't be around Ronnie."Brandon sighed and walked to the stairs."I'm old enough to make a decision, and I want to be friends with Veronica, and you can't stop me."