FIFTEEN

"Brandon,it's me Karla

"Brandon,it's me Karla."Karla said as she took his hand into her's.

He looked at her with a confused expression and slowly squeezed her hand.

Archie looked at Brandon and was confused as well.

"I'm sorry, I don't know you."He softly spoke."Where am I?"He asked.Karla slowly removed her hand and walked to the corner as she cried.

Archie walked up to her and comfort her

Fred looked at Brandon and gave him a weak smile.

"Y-you're in the hospital,Son."Fred said as he placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Why?"

"You got beat up by some thugs."

"I did?I don't remember."

Fred then realized something."Stay here for a moment I'm going to talk to the doctor."

Brandon slowly nodded and looked at Archie and Karla.

"Arch,where's mom?And why are you and dad here in Chicago?"Brandon asked with a smile.

"Chicago?"Archie said

Brandon nodded.Archie and Karla shared a look.

"Brandon,what day is today?"Archie asked

"Um,March twelve, two-thousand fifteen."Brandon said

Karla eyes widen."He doesn't remember me because we met in April."She whispered underneath her breath.

Archie heard it and looked at her."He technically lost two years of his memory."

Brandon saw them speaking and was confused."Hello,I'm still here."He said as he waved his good arm.

His other hand had a cast on.

"Brandon, you do kno—"Archie got cut off as the doctor walked in,along with Fred.

He checked Brandon and shined the light on his eyes and then looked at his x-ray.

The doctor turned and looked at them.

"Mr.Andrews, Brandon here has suffer amnesia."The doctor said.

"He actually thinks it's two-thousand fifteen."Archie said.