IN A LONELY PLACE

Brandon woke up the next day at four in the morning, he wanted to head home and wake up Archie so they could go for an early jog

Brandon gently got off of Cheryl's arms and got up, not wanting to wake up his Girlfriend.He sighed and ran a hand through his Hair.He was looking for his pants and Shirt,he luckily found them on the edge of the be.

He put on his Clothes and then walked up to his shoes, he grabbed the socks that were in there and put them on, while putting on his shoes.He walked up to Cheryl's night stand and looked for paper and a sticky note.

He wrote something on the note and then placed it on her Forehead,followed by a small kiss.

He then walked out the room as quite as he could,though he failed,once he heard footsteps downstairs.Cliff and Penelope,had no idea Brandon was here,so he knew if he got caught,Chery would be in trouble.

He quietly walked to the window in Cheryl's room.He opened the window as quietly as possible.He looked down and saw that it wasn't that High.

He climbed out and landed on the roof that was below the Window,he then jumped off and landed on his feet.

He ran out and got out he gates, he ran to where he parked his car,whuch was a five minute walk away since he couldn't let the Blossom's see him.

***

Archie and Brandon had finished their Jog,they decided to head to school and take a shower over there.

The Andrews brother were currently having a race,to see who's the fastest.Brandon and Archie kept on pushing one another so the other one could stay behind.

Brandon was ahead of Archie,though every time Archie would try and catch up to Brandon,but Brandon would simply run faster.

They finally  reached the school,which meant that Brandon had won the race.

"I...can't believe...how tired I am."Archie said trying to catch his breath.

"Feel the Burn,Archibald."Brandon teasingly said.

Archie rolled his eyes and looked at Brandon

"Ok,Brandonstien."

Brandon cringed at his real name

"Bro."He simply said as he walked into the School.

They were walking and made their way into the Showers,but they heard Water running.

"Hey,you hear that?"Brandon asked Archie.

Archie listened carefully.

Brandon started walking,Archie following close behind.

They walked into the Showers,they both Saw Jughead,he was standing in front of the mirror Combing his hair.

Archie snuck up behind Jughead,making him jump and gasp