NINE

The next day

The next day

Brandon and Cheryl were walking down the halls of riverdale,hand in hand,the students moved aside as the power couple of the school walked.Even though Cheryl wasn't a Vixen,she was still the meanest girl in school.

While Brandon was the captain of the Football varsity Team,though he was the nicest guy anyone has ever met.The students in the school still didn't get why a Super nice guy would go out with a cold hearted bitch.

Though the couple didn't care what others thought, they loved each other and that's all that matter.

Brandon and Cheryl walked up to Brandon's Locker and started talking.

"Excited for the Variety show?"Cheryl asked her boyfriend as she hugged him from behind as he was opening his locker.

"To be honest I'm a little nervous.Me and Karla haven't perform in front of a crowd in awhile, what if things don't go as planned."Brandon started To get anxious.

Cheryl grabbed Brandon's arm and turned him around.So he would face her.

"Hey,don't beat yourself up,everyting is going to turn out great."Cheryl told her Brandon.He smiled and kissed her softly on the lips.

He was about to open his mouth but was stop when he saw the Pussycats walk in...with Veronica wearing the Cat ears as well.

Everyone in the hall had surprise expressions,Veronica simply smirked as she passed by Archie and Valerie.Once she passed by Brandon she winked.

Brandon mouth dropped and then looked at Cheryl

"What just happened?"He asked as he slowly turned to look back.

"Veronica just made it into the pussycats."Cheryl answered in a 'Duh' tone.

Karla suddenly appeared from the corner of the Hall

She was wearing High waisted jeans that looked faded, she wore some White Low-top converse, and a Pink shoulder less shirt, she also wore her hair in a high ponytail.

Almost every guy was staring at her, mostly because of her big ass.Brandon rolled his eyes.

"Hey Brandy,you still on for later?"Karla asked as she walked up to Cheryl and Brandon.She softly pushed Cheryl away.Cheryl gave her a glare.

"Yea,Though we have to practice in my room,Archie and Valerie are going to use the Garage."Brandon told her.

"Yea ok, I'll bring my guitar and the sheet music."Karla said,in which Brandon simply nodded.

Karla smiled and then leaned onto Brandon and placed a soft kiss on His Cheek.

Cheryl glared at both of them and suddenly pulled Karla away from Brandon.

Karla laughed and walked away.

Brandon looked at Karla and then at Cheryl.

"I love you,Cheryl."He said as he kissed her.