Finale/Where Are They Now?

"William Shakespeare once wrote, 'to thine own self be true, and it must follow as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man'. I think this wise statement best applies to a man-- a sparkly man. Over the past three years, he's taught me and showed us all that being true to yourself never goes out of style. Ladies and gentlemen, our valedictorian: Magnus Bane!" Annabelle announced. Magnus walked up onto the stage and looked out into the crowd of graduates, and beyond that the crowed of family and friends. Magnus smiled as he noticed Clary, Jace, Cat and the person who mattered most, Alec.

"I want to thank everyone, from the people who doubted me, to those who taught me how to fail, especially to those who helped me to succeed because without you all I wouldn't be standing here today. Aristotle once said that 'Law is free from passion' . No offence to Aristotle, but the past three years has taught me that passion is the key ingredient to the study and practice of law, and life. It is with passion, courage of conviction and strong sense of self, that we take the next step in life remembering that first impressions are not always correct. you must always have faith in people, and most importantly you must always have faith in yourself. Congratulations graduating class of 2016, we did it!"

And where are they now, you maybe asking? Well as of graduation day,

Helen is practicing family law

Annabelle is training for the peace corps

Malcolm quit law, and became a model

Morgenstern ran for governor, but was defeated, and his wife hired Alec to handle their messy divorce

Cat found her true love (the Bend and Snap was involved), and now lives in Ireland

Clary married Jace, and now they have a kid and one more on the way

Magnus graduated with honours, and a position at the highest ranking law firm. After graduation, Magnus is going to propose to Alec at dinner

Alec will say yes

Never let anyone tell you aren't good enough, or smart enough, or tough enough. Do what you want to do and try to live everyday like Elle Woods (Magnus) after Warner (Malcolm) told her she wasn't smart enough for law school.