Chapter 26

After we get to my house I unlock the door and lead Aaliyah up the stairs and to my room. When we get to my room I flip the light on. She walks in behind me and runs to the bed, hopping on it. "This is the guest room right?" she asks snuggling one of my pillows. I smile at her and shake my head.

"No, Lees, this is my room!" I tell her. She hops off of my bed and walks over to me, sticking her bottom lip out in a pout. I roll my eyes at her, making sure she saw me. She wraps her arms around my waist and continues to pout. "Wipe that pout off your lips," I say. Aaliyah grins at me.

"Okay," she says before she stands on her tip toes and she kisses me. I feel her bag drop out of my hand and hear it hit the ground. I put my hands on the sides of her face and run my thumb along her cheekbone. I feel her smile before she pulls away. 

"You should pout more often," I tell her before I push her hair out of her face, behind her ear. She winks at me. "you know what Lees? You can have this room," I say. She smiles at me and jumps on my bed again. 

"I knew that'd work," she told me.

"You're a cheeky one," I say. She shrugs and lays down. I walk over to her and kiss her forehead. "I'm gonna go to bed, babe," I inform her. She nods her head and gets under the blankets. I roll my eyes and walk over to my dresser. After I pull some sweats out of the drawer and walk out of my room. 
---------------------

I wake up to someone jumping on top of me and yelling "Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" I open my eyes to see Aaliyah. "Holland! Wake up! Come on! Your mom and I made breakfast and a couple of your friends are coming over too! Come on Baby get up!" she complains. I grab her shoulders and flip her onto the bed. I smirk at her before I start to tickle her. She screams and laughs as I continue. "Holl! Stop! Please!" she begs as tears start to stream down her face. I stop and get off of her. I stand up and walk out of my room. "Holl, you're such a brat! First you tickle me than you leave me?!" I turn around and smile at Aaliyah. 

"Lees, I don't know what you're talking about!" I say to her. She glares at me before running towards my and jumping on me, knocking me down to the ground. 

"This is what you get for leaving me," she says, stabbing my stomach. "This is for tickling me," she says tazing my sides. "And this is for me," she says giving me an Eskimo kiss. She smiles at me before standing up and brushing her hair with her fingers. She walks down the stairs as I sit up and shake my head. What just happened? I rub my eyes and shake my head. I must be dreaming, because I don't think I've ever see Aaliyah act like this. I stand up and follow her down the stairs. I walk into the kitchen and see that there are waffles on a plate. Yes! Waffles are my favorite! I walk over and grab two waffles, butter them, and pour my mom's warm homemade syrup on them. I walk over to where Aaliyah is sitting and take the fork out of her hand.

"Thanks for getting me a fork baby," I say. She rolls her lips and glares at me. "Man, if looks could kill I'd be dead," I said before giving her her fork back and getting up. I get a fork and walk back over to the table. Aaliyah slides her orange juice in front of me.

"What's wrong?" I ask after I look at her. She shrugs.

"I hate pulpy orange juice," she informs me as she takes a bite of her waffle. I tap her nose.

"Man, you're picky Lees," I tell her. She rolls her eyes as she finishes the last of her waffle. She walks over to the sink and rinses her plate off in the sink and sets it down.

"Come on, you still have to get ready for today," Aaliyah says kissing my cheek. I nod and start to eat.

Hey guys! I hope you are all enjoying LTDG!  I'm thinking that this book will be wrapped up in a few chapters!  There will be a second book. I'm going to be honest it is starting to get hard to wrote in a guys POV so I think that the next book will be in Aaliyah's POV, if you guys are fine with that..... Tell me what you think!!! I also want to take this time to ask you guys to check out Little Miss Sweetheart! That's my newest book. I love you guys and hope you continue to read and vote for my book!

With love,
Kennedy