Not A Oneshot-Episode 2 S2 Talk

(I played it Friday night but I was too busy to finish until now)
OH MY FREAKING-IM SO SHOOK AND TRIGGERED
I JUST PLAYED IT AND I FREAKED OUT, LIKE MULTIPLE TIMES IN THE GAME. I LIKE PAUSED IT, AND THEN HYPERVENTILATED, AND THEN PRESSED PLAY AGAIN.
ALSO SPOILER ALERT!!! AVOID IF U HAVE NOT PLAYED!!!
******************************
Okay, let's start at the beginning, where the Admin comes into town and wants to "talk to Jesse." Then he goes on a freaking RAMPAGE because he wants to fight Jesse for FUN-
And then yay! Lukas appears! I had several mini heart attacks from the Lukesse moments (SQUEEEE)

" Then he goes on a freaking RAMPAGE because he wants to fight Jesse for FUN-And then yay! Lukas appears! I had several mini heart attacks from the Lukesse moments (SQUEEEE)

And yes, I took screenshots

And yes, I took screenshots. (Also, why does this Jesse have green eyes? Was it a glitch or something or did they actually change it?)
So after my mini heart attack when Lukas saved Jesse on his horse, I had another one when the Admin DESTROYED RUEBEN'S MEMORIAL!!! I GOT SO TRIGGERED!!!
But then I got to rebuild it after, which was okay I guess...

 (Also, why does this Jesse have green eyes? Was it a glitch or something or did they actually change it?)So after my mini heart attack when Lukas saved Jesse on his horse, I had another one when the Admin DESTROYED RUEBEN'S MEMORIAL!!! I GOT SO T...

Yeah, I built like a heart-shaped thing, idk.
So then after Jesse 'defeated' the Admin the town was like all happy-for like a minute or two.
But then-PETRA WAS GONNA GO ON AN ADVENTURE WITHOUT ME (I know it didn't really happen but...)
I got so sad because she's like my favorite character (as you can tell lol) and I feel like she's ditching me and going with Jack more often. But then we talked about it later, so I guess that made up for it...
And then the Admin came again in his snowman form and you know, wanted Jesse to be his champion and fight and complete the challenge.
So then Jesse and everyone were following the yellow brick road-I mean the creepy glowing blue blocks path that the Admin put out for them. And that's when we met FRICKIN STELLA
I honestly hate her, a lot. I don't want to offend anyone but yeah, she's a prick. I feel bad for Lluna.
So we got to the ice fortress thing and fell inside after we talked to the Admin again. AND THEN-(This probably won't matter unless ur a Lukesse shipper or something)-WE WERE TALKING AND STELLA CALLED LUKAS "HANDSOME" AND I WAS LIKE NO WAY AND I PAUSED THE GAME AND FREAKED OUT