Scene: Sacrifice (ft. Lukesse)

"So what will it be Jesse?" The Admin smiled cruelly. "Will you be my champion?"

Jesse froze, her green eyes filled with fear and determination.

"I-" She stumbled, shaking her head a bit, as the Admin gestured to her friends, trapped in cages. He flicked his wrist, and blue flames grew around them, surrounding them in crackling heat.

She heard her friends' screams and panicked voices.

The Admin leaned closer and whispered in her ear.

"I don't know if you'd like to see what would happen if you refuse."

She looked down at her friends, helplessly looking for what wasn't there. A knot tightened in her chest.

"What will it be?" He asked again, snapping his fingers. The blue flames flickered closer.

"Jesse!" A voice shouted.

Lukas.

"Jesse!" He said again. "Don't listen to him! We'll be okay-"

The Admin growled angrily and moved his hand so that the flames grew and snapped, making him shut up. He moved his hand again, and the flames were so close that they were about to burn the bars.

"Stop-!" Jesse finally cried, blinking tears out of her eyes. "Stop it!"

The Admin stopped the flames from moving, and turned to her.

"I'll...I'll do it." She said helplessly, staring down at the floor, breathing heavily.

The Admin laughed excitedly.

"Now that's the answer I wanted to hear!" He said, taking her hand in his.

"Jesse, no!" Lukas screamed, a plead in his voice. Her heart almost broke right then, right now. She wanted to reach out to him, but she knew she couldn't. And instead bound by distance.

"We have so much to do." He said, bringing her hand to his face. "My champion."

He laid a kiss on her hand as she looked at him with shock and fear.

"Jesse please, don't do this-!" Lukas shouted again, and was left with a glare from the Admin. His hand went up, and Jesse quickly grabbed it.

"Lukas," she said, tears escaping her eyes. "Stop. Please."

The Admin calmed down, Jesse's grip loosening around his hand.

"Good choice, champion. Now, it is time for us to go-" He waved his hand and dark vines came up from the floor, trapping and surrounding her in them. She gasped, the vines' grip tight like iron. He grinned.

"What are you doing?!" She asked, trying but failing to pry herself from its grip.

"The thing is Jesse...I can't have a champion who's mortal." He replied, waving his hand back and forth.

"What?" She exclaimed, a vine wrapping around her neck.

"Don't worry, your death will be quick and painless. And after that, then will you become my real champion."

The floor in front of her cracked and started to open, revealing a swirling green portal that closely resembled Heckmouth.

"This," the Admin gestured. "Is the abyss of nothingness, created by no one else but moi."

He chuckled as Jesse growled.

"I assume you prefer it as, what do you call it? Heckmouth?" 

She could feel the vines gripping around her body, tightening at a fierce rate.