Jetra: Come Back

Sooo I'm still on the feels train.

And I think I'll just put a warning for those of you who need one.

!!!!!WARNING! CONTAINS FEELS!!!!!

Okie, continue. Don't say I didn't warn you. I don't think this is as sad as the recent Lukesse one, but it's still pretty sad.

(Also, this has no spoilers from Episode Four, for those of you wondering)

"Prisoner X." Jesse exclaimed, his arms folded across his chest with Petra at his side.

The woman in front of them grinned bitterly, a shade of purple hair and piercing dark eyes. Her arms were connected and prevented from moving with some sort of thick cast.

"Xara. It's Xara." She retorted, moving her connected arms back and forth as if she couldn't stand the stillness. "You must be completely brave, or completely stupid coming here, knowing who I am. Knowing the things I'm capable of.

"One push, one push and you'd fall into lava. And then sizzle sizzle sizzle hehehe..."

Jesse looked at Petra, who was biting her lip, and then turned back to Xara.

"You won't do that. Because you need us to escape." He replied, keeping his voice calm and steady. "I'm Jesse, and this is Petra."

He gestured over to the redhead, who nodded.

Jesse didn't show it, but he was glad that she was the one to come down and confront Prisoner X-er, Xara. With her by his side, he felt confident, like he could do anything without fail. He needed her to complete this.

"We heard you almost escaped this place." Petra said, hand on her hip, still looking at Xara with uncertainty.

"Rubbish. No one's ever escaped the Sunshine Institute. No, not this damned place."

Jesse gave a quick glance at Petra, who shared the same look.

"We heard the rumors, Xara, and the alarms. You were out of this place, and you took out a reasonable amount of guards too."

Xara looked at him for a moment, and then sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Okay, fine. Fine. I do it because it's fun, for the need to stretch my legs every once and a while. It gets incredibly boring in here." She exclaimed. "But escaping...that's never been done before."

"But you know how to do it right?" Jesse asked eagerly. "Can you help us?"

Xara's dark eyes slit thin as she gave him a suspicious look.

"And why would I do that? You certainly haven't done anything for me. Why not escape on my own?"

A fire flickered in Jesse's eyes, and he forced himself to stay cool.

"Look, I know we just met, and you probably don't trust us. But the Admin is doing things that he shouldn't, running around doing bad things in my name! He disguised himself as me, and I need to stop him! People might get hurt, and their lives are being threatened. Please...Xara." Jesse practically begged, looking at her in desperation. Petra put a hand on his shoulder for comfort. The look in Xara's eyes changed.

"Ro-the Admin. He was here?" She asked, and they nodded. Then she began to pace back and forth. "You must have really been something to make him come down here. He usually only comes down here to set fire to the Warden's feet from time to time." There was a hint of sadness in her voice, but she quickly covered it up.