Lukesse: My Knight in Falling Armor

The Admin continued to look for Jesse, laughing cruelly and smashing buildings of Beacontown along the way, leaving an array of colors flying around like sparks.

The leader of the new Order of the Stone stood, her back against the wall and breathing heavily as the sound of smashing buildings rang in her ears.

Her dark hair fell past her shoulders as she looked to the left, and then to the right to scan her surroundings.

After waiting a few seconds, she quickly sprinted quietly to a new location, climbing a wall of a three story building and then hiding again behind a pillar.

Half of the roof of had been destroyed, leaving a giant space for Jesse to look through.

"Alright, let's see-GAH!" Jesse looked to the right of the pillar, to be met with the Admin's giant face.

"There you are." He exclaimed, a smirk in his voice. His glowing eyes almost made Jesse freeze on the spot. "I was beginning to think that I'd have to smash some more of this town to get you to stop playing this pathetic game of hide and seek."

He laughed again as she pulled out her enchanted diamond sword, ready to fight. Then, too fast for her to dodge, grabbed her with his giant hand as she cried out.

She slashed with her sword, which was helplessly bouncing off the Admin's body as if it were some measly toy.

"Swords can't hurt me. I thought you would know that, champion. Maybe you aren't as smart as I thought. Disappointing..."

Jesse growled and grit her teeth.

"Don't worry Admin, I don't disappoint." She retorted harshly, right before aiming, and throwing the sword right into the Admin's left eye. The sword spun and hit directly in the center of its target. It sunk in and he groaned a bit, stumbling backward, and to Jesse's surprise, let go.

Jesse let out a short scream as she fell down to the ground, the air fumbling with her hair and fear taking control of her body.

She quickly shut her eyes and prepared for the impact, but the cold, hard sensation of the ground was met instead by a pair of arms and the swaying movement of a horse.

Surprised that she was alive, she opened her eyes, to see a pair of ocean-blue eyes staring back at her with concern.

"You alright Jesse?" Lukas asked, carrying her in his arms, bridal style. His blonde hair was messy and his armor seemed a bit dirty, but he still looked shockingly handsome.

Jesse went into a daze. Everything seemed to go in slow-motion and he sparkled in her vision.

"My night in falling armor-" she said, starstruck.

Lukas stopped the horse behind a building, and put a hand on her head to begin checking for injuries.

"You didn't hit your head, did you?" He asked, still concerned.

Jesse snapped out of her daze and bolted upright, cheeks flushed.

"I meant shining! Shining-armor!" She replied quickly, out of breath. "Though this armor isn't exactly shining..."

She inspected his dirty armor as he smiled.

"I'm just glad you're okay...princess." Lukas replied, his eyes gleaming. Jesse smirked and grabbed his shirt, or perhaps armored, collar.

"You're the one who saved me, handsome." She said, right before pulling him into a kiss.

She could sense a smile on his lips as they kissed, arms around each other and hearts beating.

Suddenly, three sounds rang their ears at once: Lukas' horse, a BOOM, and Petra's voice from across the clearing. The two broke apart, startled.

"Guys! You gonna snog all night, or are you gonna stop the freaking prismarine colossus from destroying all of Beacontown?" Petra asked playfully, waving Miss Butter in the air.

Jesse turned to the redhead and rolled her eyes, smiling.

"Hey, at least I didn't interrupt you hugging Miss Butter in your sleep!" She replied as Petra's cheeks turned red.

"I did not!"

Jesse and Lukas laughed, until their was another BOOM.

"Again Jesse? Do you want me to destroy this town completely?" The Admin's voice rang through the clearing.

Jesse looked at Lukas, their foreheads touching as they leaned against each other.

"Petra's right though, I've got to get going."

He looked at her with puppy-dog eyes, but she rolled hers playfully and pulled away.

"Thank you Lukas. Catch me later okay?" Jesse exclaimed, jumping off his horse and turning back to face him. He nodded and then tilted his head.

"Literally? Or figuratively?" The blonde asked.

"Both." She said, winking. Then she ran off toward the Admin, determination pulsing through her veins.

Lukas stared after her and sighed, grinning.

"Falling armor..." he shook his head, and with a flick of the reins, galloped into the distance.

Here's your oneshot folks! Hope you all are having a great Friday :) I was too eager to wait until the weekend to post this so here it is.

Also, I wanted to talk about something important. It hasn't exactly happened yet but I wanted to issue this before it did.

I will NOT tolerate any type of hate on ANY of my stories. No offensive comments.

And inappropriate/cuss words. Yes, I use bad words in my stories but if they are used in such a way that is not a kind joke, they will be reported and/or deleted. The ones in the previous chapters should be fine. Basically if I delete your comment it's not good, kapeesh? :)

(But still I have read the funniest comments with those words in them lol)

But you guys are super supportive, funny, and nice so I don't expect to be faced with that sort of problem. Thank you guys :D

(And thanks for over freaking 2.5k reads!!!! I honestly did NOT expect this book to get much attention)

(Ahhh sorry I forgot to tag X_EmLee_X cause she gave me the idea for this in a previous chapter)