ROASTED-Poem/Binta

(Meant to post this a while ago...I procrastinated)

OMG! GUYS! My friend (irl lol) just made a poem and it is LIT. XD

She doesn't have a Wattpad but she reads my fanfiction and others. But I wanted to post it.

This was sort of aimed for Stella when she was being a prick to Jesse, but this could be to anyone you hate idk haha.

"Ayyy you! Mhm I'm talking to you!

The one with the snobby stare....glare..... pffff you think you're so fair!?

You think you're as cool as ice, but the truth is that you melt at the sight of one person. ME!!!

Ever wonder why the ocean is so salty?!

Maybe it's all the drama queen tears you shed.

You tried to trip me up, but you just tripped yo' self. You call your self an evil genius?! I can agree on the evil part, but you ain't no genius!

I'm like coffee, ya know!? Sweet, a bit bitter, and too hot to handle! If you can't stand the heat, then get out of the kitchen! Better yet, get out of everyone's life.

Oh and one last thing.

Don't stand to close to the heater sweetie. Plastic melts."

Isn't the ending just-? Ahhhhhahaha

Oh!

And I drew Binta a while ago, cause I freaking love her, so here you go

All that drama with Fred and them is so heartbreaking. Just let her live a happy life TellTale!! She doesn't deserve the pain she's been through *cries*