Jesstra: Punny

Me: Time to check my Wattpad account-

*Spits out imaginary drink*

*Starts coughing*

*Squeals*

WTH GUYS! WE GOT OVER 500 READS!!! YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING! ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! TY!

*Calms down*

Anyway, I wanted to try something new, female Jesse and Petra, which I haven't done before. I liked writing it (even though it's short), so I might do another Jesstra one later. Also, I'm going to make another part to the Lukesse oneshot, but idk when.

Okay, back to the oneshot!

Jesse froze, feeling the Admin's eyes on her as she stood, hidden behind a wall. She held her breath, heart racing.

It was only until Petra ran up to her that she finally exhaled, her enchanted diamond sword in her hands.

"Jesse! We gotta destroy that thing before it wrecks all of Beacontown." She exclaimed, a little bit of panic in her eyes.

"You're right." The other girl replied, looking at her sword.

"A sword's not gonna cut it." Said the redhead.

"Yeah, I don't think-" Jesse stopped, and then looked at Petra, who had a smirk on her face and was trying to prevent herself from laughing. Then panic in her eyes was replaced with amusement. She folded her arms across her chest and rolled her eyes. "Did you just-now?"

Petra burst out laughing from her horrible pun.

"I-I'm sorry-" she said, in between laughs. "I just-couldn't-pass up the chance-"

Jesse rolled her eyes once again and pulled out the structure block.

"It's a bad thing the Admin can't hear you, or else he would've died already from your terrible pun."

Petra stopped laughing.

*Later*

Jesse, Petra, Lukas, Radar, Vos, Stella, and Lluna groaned as they got up from the floor. Jack was on his feet, looking up from where they had just fallen.

After talking with the Admin in his "snowman" form, the ground had given out and had sent them spiraling into the building, a cruel smile on his face.

They dusted themselves off as Jack smiled sheepishly. Petra walked up to Jesse and helped her up. The redhead grinned.

"I don't see why the Admin has to be so-"

"Don't do it-"

"Cold."

Jesse gave her a blank stare in return, then she face-palmed herself.

"I think a little part just died inside me." Stella said, voice filled with annoyance and hands on her hips.

"Maybe it's because you have too many prob-llamas." Petra retorted, Lluna looking mildly offended.

Everyone groaned.

*More later*

A cry of pain escaped Jesse's mouth as she tripped, the feeling of the cold, hard ground on her face. She looked to see a pair of feet, and realized they were attached to a certain redhead.

She held her hand out and Jesse grabbed it, her smile already foreshadowing what was coming next.

"Guess I could say you were falling for
me." Petra said with flirtatious wink. Jesse sighed. "Aw, come on. You know you love me."

Jesse grinned slyly and flicked her nose.

"Of course I do, but what you're doing right now, it's punbelievable."

Petra held a confused stare, and this time it was Jesse's turn to smirk. Then the green eyed female turned and began to walk away, satisfaction clear on her face.

The redhead unfroze, realization slapping her in the face.

"W-what?! Wait-! Did you just-?!" Petra stuttered, scrambling after the other girl, who was laughing. "That was a terrible pun!"

"Not as bad as yours." Jesse retorted playfully.

"Hmph. Fine you win this battle."

"Battle?"

"There's still a war to be fought." Petra grinned. "The Pun War."