Meeting Wanna One

( A/N Hey guys so like my previous fan fiction I wrote. The bold worlds with this sign on it * is Minhyun speaking. When it's Italic with the exact sign it means that Daniel oppa is speaking.  Just to let you guys know) ( Saranghaeyo: I love you guys.❤️❤️❤️) Just update ( If you see * underlined they bother are speaking)

     Lia~ I walk in with my head held high as well as my sass in case one of this guys. Will do something stupid. I have't known them so sorry to every member bias that is reading this. It's clear morning skies bit less on the chilly side. But I kind like it when it's chilly because that's how I like it. I am not saying that they aren't good looking just the fact that I am not ready for a boyfriend yet. I hope you don't mind,? I walked seeing one of the member called Daniel. I one year older then him so that will turn him on.... I doubt that because he to flirty for me to be honest. Minhyun came out and bowed he then spoke *Hi my name is Minhyun nice to meet you.* "Hi I am Lia nice to meet you." Then daneil came then introduce himself me. Then Daniel took my hand and kissed it like a French boy. Their manager came in and said " Lia you have to stay here which room would stay in?"

Will it be Daniel oppa room?

Or Minhyun room.

You decided to share with Minhyun and Daniel oppa's, so Minhyun moved his stuff into Daniel room

You decided to share with Minhyun and Daniel oppa's, so Minhyun moved his stuff into Daniel room. Daniel oppa offered his bed by moving to the other side. I told him if he won't do anything stupid.  He nodded as no and then Minhyun  slid in behind me which made me fell bit warm. I really didn't mind being in between to good looking boys. I admit Daniel oppa English is quiet sexy. I decide to go out for a walk it was hot. I was scared to walk alone so Minhyun offered to come. Right after that Daniel oppa want to come with us for extra back up. I didn't mind at all to be honest because he's great father material, even he's flirting with me a lot. We walked into big church that I was so amazed by.

 We walked into big church that I was so amazed by

I was talking to myself but bit too loud. Because they heard it of course. I then said bit loud "someday I want to get married her with my man." They look at each other in a way that's made them bit worried. Minhyun was taking my left hand and said sweetly * maybe if you husband, was making reservations for this church in France. * Will it be your perfect way of saying yes?* then Daniel oppa then said *bit flirty way but bit shy * does it matter if that husband is sweet or flirty?* When I heard those questions I turned to each one of them. They were both blushing ear to ear. I then giggle cutely and said kindly with bit of sass. " You guys are so adorable"