Not so Innocent

Lia~ I bumped into another guy this week his name was Gongchan from B1A4. He's so cute to me, he reminds me of my baby brother but he's not that good looking. Sorry luke if you read this :p... Not giggles. His name is Luke Lou he's two years younger than me. I am one year old then mark oppa and the same age as Corey from 24k. I am 1992 baby which might sound shocking to you guys. I am one year older so I am not the same age as Corey but I wish I was.Gongchan just came up to and gave me hug whisper into my ear and said: *I know I age than you but will you go out with me.* I was literally stuck by his words after a minute or two I then spoke again. "Can I think about it first oppa :)." He then nodded then went back to his band members. I decided to give Lua a chance, I kinda felt bad her stepmom set up one stranger that was old then her in college to abuse her. It continued until her father put her in jail for it which made feel happy. Corey came up with a phone like a friend that was you old friend. He then said *Yo Lia can I have number so we can hang out.* I then nodded know how he will have my back no matter what. ~ping, ping and ping, ping~ sounds of phone keyboards from one phone to another phone. He then found it really interesting, with a little smirk on his face. Can't wait to hang out with you nunna I text when we are free. I waved to him as we went back to his band who is getting ready to perform. After their performance was over I heard a vibration sound from my phone was a picture of Corey saying a cute message on it.

I giggled on how cute he is acting and text him back on snap chat " We see each other again soon oppa" He's so adorable that I can't help it at all

I giggled on how cute he is acting and text him back on snap chat " We see each other again soon oppa" He's so adorable that I can't help it at all. I think we going be to the best of friends. He's quite a gentleman for sure with his charming ways. I doubt I'll fall in love with him faster than a rabbit winning a race. I am really considering being his friend because he is a genuine person to me. I think mark and Corey oppa might be in the running for my heart."You only meet him yet it will take time."I know I think Kihyun oppa is cute but is he willing to give up for me and his career, I don't want to be the bad girl in this situation. I just thought he might be interested in me. But I got it wrong, meaning I am not a guy so I won't know what male person is thinking. Today I hang out with 24K guys it was fun but I didn't get the message that Corey liked me. Until Jinhong oppa told me that he like me, I didn't expect it at all. Jinhong oppa just gave me selca of him saying...

 Jinhong oppa just gave me selca of him saying