Man that cooks

Lia~ I saw Minhyun oppa at kitchen cooking. I thought that was the most sexiest. I love a man that cooks for his wife. He was sweating with the heat of the pan hitting his face. He then whip his sweat of his face. He then saw me then winked at me. I then blushed madly because of how sexily. Then Minhyun said * One point for me to win Lia nunna heart.* I then went back to my room. Seeing Daniel shirtless made me blush too. I then walked out with my cheeks bright red. Daniel then said after I left *one point for me to make Lia nunna mine.*

~At the new castle with Lia and Daniel as well as Minhyun~

I began to take  photos while walking around the castle. Daniel oppa took my hand winked at me. Which threw me off a bit, the other girls were shock that Daniel oppa took my hand.  Then Minhyun oppa took my other hand, which made the other girls more shock.  After the end of the tour. They both said in unison * Be our girlfriend you won't regret it. We promise you that.* I was shock to my core they just said it out loud in public. No one knew who they were at all. There was no paparazzi to be seen.  They knew that this was sudden shock to me. So they knew that they should  wait for my answer. So they did, because they were in love with me. Why do I have to pick. I can't pick between them. I love both of them equally why do I have to pick.

 I love both of them equally why do I have to pick

They both want me to be with them. I think it might be okay. Because if one oppa them cheats on me. I have another hubby that cooks for me. God that's so sexy for me, a men that cooks is a keeper. I am happy to be in love with them. It might come as shock but it's been year as wanna one girl. Is my title their fans approve of me. I love castle hoping with Minhyun oppa but that day. He kiss me in a way that I won't forget. The next castle was with Daniel oppa but their was a movie, about the castle.  He then tip my chair a bit. He kiss me passtionatly with tongue. Until the kid said bit loud, * mom they at making out.* which made embarrassed bit. He then told the kids family kindly and apologize. Telling the kid with nod of approval of his mom. *This is what you do when you in love your girlfriend.* I just smile and nodded a bit with hint of red on my cheeks. I guess they are try to win my heart again. Why does Minhyun oppa and Daniel oppa have to do this to me. I do understand that they love me, but they don't have to show it in public. I love them but not in showy way possible.