Feelings

Mark~ I guess my feeling for Lia is that she will get scared of horror movies. She ends up closing her eyes on my shoulder. The next day she will act all sassy and tough. Which I respect for how she steps up to herself. She can be innocent sometimes but in a sweet way. That's why I adore her a lot. I was in love with Lia since we were in high school together. But I am willing to stay as friends if the other guys want to date her. I'll always be there for her if she needs me too. I also don't want to lose her trust either. I don't know what to do right now, to be honest. She going to be a great mother someday for sure.Lia is going to be a mom that will step up to her child behaviour but when they do the right thing she gives them a hug.

Lia is going to be a mom that will step up to her child behaviour but when they do the right thing she gives them a hug

Minhyun~ My feeling for Lia is.. She is so genuine in her own way with a bit of sass which I love about her. I love how she takes care of people when they get injured too. I this might sound a bit naughty but she has the perfect shape ass. I love how life is when a girl wants to talk care of someone she loves. Despite how people may see it in their own eyes, But that's how I see her which started my feelings for Lia.

 Despite how people may see it in their own eyes, But that's how I see her which started my feelings for Lia

Daniel~ The reason why I have this feelings for Lia is that. She makes me want to do more for my fans and my career as idol. Lia is my source of encouragement when I am down. You should have seen her. When she was trying to lift up my spirits up. And told me with big bear hug "Don't give up Daniel oppa for your fans and me." That's why I couldn't stop thinking about her. Even  though she is my dear friend now.

Kihyun~ The reason why I  have feelings for Lia is

Kihyun~ The reason why I  have feelings for Lia is. That she doesn't give  a dam about threatening letters. Meaning she doesn't care it won't affect her at all. As well as her flirty side that comes out when she is with  group of boys. Then she will just give no sass back at them like I don't care about you way. This is a girl that is head strong that won't take no for an answer. I really do love Lia and her headstrong ways. Her flirty was are the same as Wonho hyung is. She's like female version of Wonho hyung but really different. *Has the chills thinking about Wonho as girl*  I think I prefer the male version then female version of Wonho. It like help me god. She like my encouragement when I need it. Despite her curves and that cute ass of hers. Makes me want to do more comebacks for my fans and for her. That's how my feeling are for Lia. Not the fact that I just compared her to Wonho hyung.

 Not the fact that I just compared her to Wonho hyung