Gone for two weeks home. And this!..?

Lia~ I was requested by their manager to go home. For just two weeks their was flight delay. I went back to London where I was born. Being in different country is different I thought it was same but I was wrong. I got on the plane and left. I wonder how life is after I left with oppa's. I going to miss them for sure, but I be back at the end of two weeks. The sky is less hot then it was yesterday. It's like afternoon skies with no clouds.

My dad drive me back home from the airport

My dad drive me back home from the airport. It's not as bad as before. The day I said good bye to dad which I cried a bit. I saw windmill spinning in the air. It was great experience for me.

Daniel oppa part~
I kind miss Lia and her brown hair ending at her hip. God she is sexy with her hair near her hip bone. I swear my heart was beating ten times faster. When she first came in to our business. I knew I want her to be my girlfriend no one else but mine. This must be fate because I don't see myself with anyone but her. I know this might sound strange but I think I'm crazy in love with her. I want to be the father of her children in the future. I swear she's going to make great mom. We going to make beautiful children. Why does Minhyun hyung has to fall in love with Lia. I know that he cooks and everything. I could cook better then the next person... To be honest I will try not to burn down the house. Which isn't a bad idea at all. Miss how cute Lia is when I come close to her face, as if I was going to kiss her. I know she's coming back at the end of two weeks but still. I want my Lia back the girl I love. I just want to make her mine already. But we just kissing and making out for now.

Minhyun oppa part~
I miss Lia nunna, or my Lia. I think I found my to Juliet. She loves my cooking which made my heart beat more. I made her heart cookies, while Daniel hyung got her roses and a necklace. I'm crazy in love with Lia because no one made me feel this way. Want to marry her in the future. I hope she will say yes.! We will have such cute kids. God why does Daniel hyung has to fall in love with her too. It's kinda of unfair on me. Because Lia is the girl I want to spend my life with. She cute when she blushes. I will miss that cute side of her.I know she's coming back at the end of two weeks but still. I want my Lia back the girl I love. I just want to make her mine already. But we just kissing and making out for now.