Is he really okay?

Mark~Is he really okay on being Lia friend because I know he just became an idol. I am just worried that he won't pay attention more. In his practices because of it, He's crazy in love with her which makes me feel bad. I know I am her close friend since childhood. I do tell you guys that a lot but she doesn't have. Kihyun hyung also knew that something was wrong with Minhyun. We his sub-min, I have felt being an idol as well as trying to fall in love is the hardest thing ever. I decided to text minhyun hyung to see how he is holding up.

~Text between Minhyun and Mark~

Mark~ Are you sure being you fine with being Lia friend than being her lover.

Minhyun~I am fine for now but I have to pay attention to my career. I think this was the best decision I did so far.

Mark~ Are you sure? It can affect your performance skill to you know. Me and kihyun hyung has you back.

Minhyun~ I will be trying to pay attention to my practices. Thanks to you and kihyun hyung for being there for me. I glad that you guys have my back I feel so honoured.

Mark~ Just because we have more experience being an idol doesn't mean we can't be friends.

Minhyun~ so true my friend so true indeed. Thank you for being new friend towards me I won't let you down.

Mark~ Well we humans after all right. I got to go to practice  I talk to you later hyung.

Minhyun~ Okay talk to you later hyung thanks for you couraging words.

~Text ended~

Kihyun part~ I  just finished my practice with my members I swear that. He should be happy no matter in life because he deserves to be in love. Mark just texted me saying he knows that we have his back. So that's fine just worried about what will happen in the future. I was just happy to be with Lia more. It makes me sound like I don't appreciate minhyun hyung when I literally do care for him. He is like a baby brother to me from a different band. If that makes more sense to you. I really happy that he's fine I am fine when he is too. I want him to be happy and to know what is love is. 

~A break after their routine practice finishes.~

~Text between Kihyun and Minhyun~

Kihyun~ How you doing? Being Lia friend a good idea means you don't have dirty dreams about her?

Minhyun~I might but it's not that dirty as you may think it is. I think she is good friend towards me. I want to keep her as my friend so I could focus on my career.

Kihyun~As long as you okay with it then it's  fine with me too. I was just worried about you, I want to that you are fine or not.

Minhyun~ I am fine just to let you know I am thanks for caring about me hyung. I won't let you down in the future I promise.