BamBam is getting worried about Mark.

BamBam ~ I borrowing mark phone to text you he's been absent minded. I swear on that mark hyung has to stop thinking about Lia, but now she's back again making him smile again. I never see mark stare in space more than usual.

 I never see mark stare in space more than usual

He was probably thinking about Lia again. Not saying he can't be happy, he can I just wish Lia was my friend first too. He must be in love with her for awhile because he hasn't been this happy before. He saw her in the crowd cheering for him he got so happy.

 He saw her in the crowd cheering for him he got so happy

I haven't seen him cheering like that in awhile. He has been cheering but this must energy. I'm happy that he's in love with Lia. He deserves her more than you can ever imagine. I didn't mind Mark hyung taking selfies, but for Lia is something else.

 I didn't mind Mark hyung taking selfies, but for Lia is something else

Mark is now using Snapchat with Lia again. Not against them being together, I just want Mark hyung to be happy. It's not that hard to fall in love with someone. Some of GOT7 fans think Yugyeom hyung is devil child. When he comes to America. He's just like American girls that's all. That's how boy idols get more fans to like their songs. To be honest, that's what I believe in. I'm Thai doesn't mean that I can't be there for my hyungs. I am now peeking if Mark hyung shoulder right now. He's been texting to Lia.

~Mark and Lia~

Mark~ hey Lia, I miss you beautiful face and your sexy outfit.

Lia~ *blush* w~well I miss you too oppa. But I'll come over later to hangout with you and the members.

Mark~ I would like that, I want to be with you because I think... I'm in love with you.

Lia~ I~I don't know what to say Mark? But I think I feel the same.

Mark~ You d~do! What about the other hyungs like Kihyun and Minhyun.

Lia~ I love them to so that's why I don't want to pick in between your guys.

Mark~ You don't want pick between me and the other two hyungs? Why? Did we do something wrong to hurt you.

Lia~ You guys didn't hurt my feelings at all. I am worried that I'll hurt you guys. This is why I don't want date boy idols in kpop. I don't want to get hurting threats letters, from you guys fans.

Mark~Do you think we going to let that happen to you Lia. I know you more than them but still. I ask my manager to get you back up just in case.

Lia~ You don't have to do that you know. I'm big girl now, that might also be little younger then you.

Mark ~You might be litter younger then me by one year. But I care for you so let me do this for you. Okay?

Lia~At least when I get there  I want to hangout with  the members bit longer. Not to make you jealous.

Mark~Fine by me but Jackson hyung and JB hyung are the flirty types.

Lia~ Wait, your not the flirty one? Or the naughty ones, like one of you fans say you were.

Mark~ I might be on stage doesn't mean I could be naughty for you in bed. ;)

Lia~Please control yourself oppa. One day that will happen but  not know.

Mark ~One day? I will got go practice Lia, love you nunna.

Lia~I know just work you ass of  they way, I know you.  Say hi to Bambam  for me

Mark~ *looks over my shoulder*  I did he said hi back.*gets scared*

~ Text ended~