Capture her heart

Mark~ The last time I capture her heart is  when she was about to fall of the tree. Is that seem a bit cheesy, but she makes me want to protect her more. Despite what others tell you about s easy it was. It's not true, it wasn't easy at first meeting. She was bit unwilling at first, but soon it got better. I began to get to know her and  what her weaknesses are. It was okay but less of headache for me. I am happy to be her friend if the others want to be her boyfriend. She so beautiful , and great friend to get to know her. I really don't like people saying that she's not my type. Because they  don't know her the way I do. She's not only my sister from different mother. Lia is the girl I want to be with forever. You might be thinking why she has three other boys that love her. The reason is that... I don't know why. She got her dyed from light brown to dirty blond.  But she also added dark brown highlights. She is so sweet and bit of flirty to it too. This why I want to capture her heart before they do. She the girl I like and will cherish the most in life. I love her and I want her to be mine. But you know that aI am not competitor but for her I want to be one. She's so cute the way she blushes, when I say something flirty to her. Maybe I already won her heart. Game on guys try to beat me.!!  I will survive though this, meaning if i don't end up as her boyfriend. I'll be okay with it because I am like her brother from different family. Her mom is sweet and genuine and kind towards me and my band members. She is just like Lia which I totally see. Her dad is a rockstar meaning fun to be with dad. Just like my dad is the same thing. It was hot outside it was also bit cold. But I didn't care if I was cold at all. I was walking with Lia she was getting cold under her jacket so gave her mine. Don't worry I'm hot blooded for a reason ;).  I have spare in my backpack which I brought with me. Just can't wait to call her mine as a lover. She sexy but sweet and bit dare devil. You might be shocked that she is dare devil. But she really is like she could pass as boy for Halloween. She is the reason why am happy and working hard for you guys. I love her and I'm pretty sure I love her this much. I saw how she looks and Kihyun like he's perfect than I am. I know it not true but I don't mind it. She was only 8 when she lost her grandmother which is so sad on her. I have her hug.