Fake it till you make it

Minhyun~ For me I should fake my feeling for Lia because the rumours have spread about me and Daniel dating one girl. That's true to the point that we still in love with her but we aren't dating so that false.We are rookies not even full fledge idols yet now we have to tell the media its wrong information. Just think it's completely unfair that we have to go through this much struggle. It's not even Lia fault in the beginning just hate the fact that she in the middle of this. Just because she's the member's makeup artist doesn't me and Daniel hyung can't fall in love.

~An 10 hour in the interview with Daniel and Minhyun~

We just came out of the interview seeing Lia bow her head formally at our manager. She can work for Monstax if he doesn't want her with wanna one anymore. I don't want her to go work with them but if she has to its okay with me. I mean that I didn't want her to be with them because I won't be able to see her again. I guess I could see her when she comes to visit next time she comes here. I am pleased to see he thriving in the makeup industry. She could be a model if she has too. She is that beautiful like Greek goddesses with her light brown hair stopping at her hip bone. I'm glad to have known Lia, because she's the girl that I cherish the most. Despite her up and downs with other makeup artist working with wanna one. She can be sassy but she can be sweet too. That's why I feel in love with her. I want to keep as my friend......

Daniel part~ I hope our manager will let her go easy this time. Meaning she had a few fall outs with one of girl that was makeup artist for BAP and now us. She now ask our manager if she can retire at her age. She like about 29 or 28, I don't know her actual age. But seeing Lia don't give dam what see she said to her. Made me think in a good way. Make me realize that no ones perfect as well as won't take no as answer. Love that about her, I also know that she is the reason why I am happy right now. I've been trying to stop being thing about her as my girlfriend. Because she is the first girl that made me feel loved. Of course I love my parents with no doubt in my mind. It's just love with girl that had you back. To encourage you when you need it. Trust me she will cheer you on like her life depended on it. I admit her sassy side and her sweet kind manner. Make me want to get married in the future. With girl that I could look after. I am really good with kids by the way. This what I feel for Lia and how I want to keep as my friend......