Impulsive

Lia~ I swear these guys are impulsive in so many ways. It's like being a kid but much worse. Please don't come after me please, I'm just saying what is in my heart. Despite seeing Daniel oppa impulsive side isn't that shocking.Wonho oppa is slightly different than Daniel oppa is but overly cute when he needs something.I swear that Wonho oppa is like a sexy kid that wants food all the time. Despite the urge of staring at my behind every time, I finish on of Minhyun makeup.It's totally unfair I know he doesn't mean it but that's when Minhyun oppa gets jealous. I respecting him for sure. Just don't stare and my bottom a lot, I heard that he dated a transgender person before he debuted. Wonho oppa is like my big brother that I look up to despite his flirty ways. He might say he didn't want to get married at all on the news. But I could see in his eyes, that he wanted to when he's not an Idol. That's why he has my respect because when someone focusing on his work. That is true determination right there, He wants to do his best for you guys that's why I respect him. Despite his willingness to take off his shirt every concert, he goes too.

Like this one, for example, is a bit too much, when you're seeing it backstage

Like this one, for example, is a bit too much, when you're seeing it backstage.I totally respect him with no doubt in my life, I kind of like that about him to be honest. He is the guy that you make think that he's one of those player types. For me, he's kind of sweetie pie bit of gentleman. Which might shock you to your core but he gives me these small details. Just because he has muscles doesn't mean he won't treat like a princess.  Wait I got a text from Mark wonder what he wants?

~Text begins with Lia and Mark~

Li~ Makie oppa what's up, how are you doing. You need something from me or do you want me to get your coffee like a maid. :D

Mark~I am fine and you? You are not my maid for getting my coffee last time. Well, you are my high school friend that I had a crush on. Why are you so cheery all of a sudden did Wonho hyung kiss you or something.

Li~ Hehe you jealous I didn't know, that will be good for you fans to know about you. Well, he did not kiss me yet. So get all scared about the fact that he might still my first kiss.

Mark~ Well it's not my fault that you stunning and really beautiful to be with.

Li~ I am not that stunning so please stop saying that word to me. I might be stunning to you but I don't think I am.

Mark~ Well you are to me Lia so doesn't mean you not. So please don't bring yourself down saying you aren't. 

Li~ Well that's sweet for you to say that to me. But I guess I am stunning with a bit of sexiness to that don't you agree.

Mark~ *Winks at you* You so sexy and hot that my eyes are burning. ;)

Li~ Nice pick-up-line Mark it might work on some girls but you have to try harder on me

Mark~ Oh I will try to make you fall in love with me. Got to go nunna love you Lia bye~!

~Text ended~

~Words 569~