Meeting the guy that stole my heart

Lia~ He saw me while I behind the stage. He came to me with a hug then said *you lia  nunna I heard a lot about you.* I didn't know you were this cute and beautiful* I was blushing that he called me cute and beautiful I just nodded. I am pretty sure he pushing my buttons but in sexy way. Kihyun oppa does have the abs of the Greek god. I don't work from them but my heart bets when I am near him. When I saw him change I saw his yummy abs god he the  one that stole my heart.

 When I saw him change I saw his yummy abs god he the  one that stole my heart

I went back to work when he sent me a picture of him. We went on date me and him it when fun. There was no paparazzi when he drop me off and kissed me. I was in heaven when he kiss me.

 * The date with you was the best day of my life

* The date with you was the best day of my life. * He said that makes my heart beat more harder then it was before. He kiss like pro, I got more tongue action in that kiss then minhyun oppa kissed me. I don't know how but he makes my heart pound every time we talk on the phone. I happy that I couldn't contain my happiness.I swear he has me around his finger, I could see that he has naughty side to him which made my heart beat. I swear on earth that this guy won't stop look at my rear end. Meaning my bottom he walk pass me while I was helping daniel oppa. He then spank my bottom not so loud so the other girl bands would hear. Of course daniel was jealous but I didn't care. Because I told him honestly "Daniel oppa can we be friends instead of you know boyfriend and girlfriend." He was okay with but somehow he didn't talk to me for awhile. I respect it because he needs the time to adjust to it because he might have good ass body. But he's not my ideal type of man, so please don't throw shade at me because I am not dating him. I had my ass because I could feel his hand mark on left bottom cheek. Maybe Kihyun oppa is the right guy for me.? Out of the blue I was blindfolded (Don't think anything naughty guys) brought to fancy table for a food. Minhyun open the blind fold and I look around on the table in shock. I ate like a pig that never ate before, I got some sauce on my lips he then lick it off my mouth. He then grab me by the waist kiss me with a lot of tongue. I swear on this earth that was all we did. I want to do the rest with my other cooking body too but he is in different band. I receive red and white roses from kihyun oppa saying *Be my girl.* How on earth can I respond to that.

When I got this flower I couldn't  get out any world out of my mouth

When I got this flower I couldn't  get out any world out of my mouth. This one guy is stealing my heart for good and I hope forever.