Forever and Always

Credit for this title goes too zoexxelizabeth thanks. ❤️❤️❤️👍🏼

Lia~ I saw Minhyun oppa and Daniel oppa wait for me at the airport. They then kiss my hand then said in unison. *Be our girlfriend forever and always.* I saw their fans squealing  on how they proposal to me. I heard them whisper to each other in shock "I wish I was lucky like her" I don't mind being in  the center of the topic. But I just nodded to them, they new that it was still early in their career for marriage. Or to get married to one girl, But to me I don't like picking sides at all. I just wish I couldn't help but fall in love with both of them. I just love how  Daniel oppa. He is sweet and kind but pinch of naughtiness and bit of true gentleman way. Minhyun oppa is more different then Daniel oppa. He can cook which is my favorite thing about a guy. I love a guy that cooks for his wife. He sweet and truly genuine but bit of soft side like teddy bear. He is such a sweet kind of man towards girls , but this might come out as shock towards you guys. He has a bit  sassy  way with small pinch of don't touch me flare. I admit that he is idol but some guys has to much sass. I truly don't want to be the one choosing the guy that I won't to be with. I love them both really much even though they are fussy coming to make up. I am wanna one new make up artist. Even when Minhyun oppa  stares at me makes me have butterflies in my stomach.The same with Daniel oppa too, He make me feel like I was his special girl which is really rare to me.  I received  photo card from my oppa's  from out of the blue which make my heart beat. I was unpacking a lot of stuff that my family thought I should have. Which I don't have space in my apartment for.  I was so happy that they miss me even though they just saw me at the airport 10 minutes ago.

  I was so happy that they miss me even though they just saw me at the airport 10 minutes ago

I swear on earth theses guys are going to be the death of me

I swear on earth theses guys are going to be the death of me. Lets just say this why are they so fine. Like go spare my life and soul because I couldn't break their hearts even their fans come after me. I love these guys to be honest without them I don't know what I will do. I was going for run when I tripped Daniel oppa came to catch me. I was glad that he did so, then he kissed me while I was in his arms.Daniel oppa the spoke up after kissing me and said *I don't want this day to end.I don't want to stop spending time with you Lia because I love you.* The next day I went food shopping for home, the bags was so heavy for me to carry. This guy was in disguise it was minhyun oppa carry my food shopping bags to my place. Minhyun oppa then said *Lia nunna you can always call me to help you with food shopping.*I love helping you out because I have the chance on spending time with you.*

Update alert ( https://twitter.com/ayardeny/status/900987208831832064) ( https://twitter.com/ayardeny/status/900988527223201792)