Mistake?

Daniel- It was mistake falling for Lia because I couldn't stop thinking about her that's why. I am happy that she wanted me as a friend then lover. I don't want to be just her friend but I saw her tearing up. I didn't know what was wrong at all, she came up to me gave me a hug say "I didn't want to hurt you feelings. That's why didn't want to become your girlfriend because you so sweet to me." I am happy to see that she cares for me this much not to hurt my feelings. I just gave her hug in return noticing that its fine. I swear that she cute how she cares for me like that. She the girl that make my heart beat more the 4 beats per minute.I heard that Minhyun hyung is now her friend too, he told me that kihyun sub-min and Mark sub-min are still cling to be her boyfriend. Well to be their number 1 boyfriend for her, I know its not a race but we both crazy for her. Mark sub-min is Lia's close friend from childhood which is why they are so close. Like brother and sister way but different family. I just told him *Hyung, theirs no way in the world that Kihyun sub-min will win, because Mark sub-min has her hearty*

~Text from Daniel to Kihyun~

Daniel~ Is this Kihyun sub-min? I am in the same band as Minhyun hyung nice to make you acquaintances.

Kihyun~Nice to meet you Daniel, how is things working out for as rookie idol doing? What's the matter hyung with sudden text.?

Daniel~ I don't want this to come up as disrespect towards you. I am sorry if this may sound and I take full responsibility for it. But do you know Mark sub-min knows Lia more than us.

Kihyun~ First I don't see this as disrespect in any form at all so don't worry. I knew that because Mark hyung texted me. About how well he know Lia like book he's even willing to give up for me to date her. But I don't want that to happen, because he is really nice guy that deserves a girl like her.

Daniel~ Wait you guys communicate to each other..~!

Kihyun~ Ask Minhyun hyung to give you Mark hyungs number so you could tell him. Here's mine xx-xxx-xxx-xx so you could call me or text. How did you text me by the way?

Daniel~ I am borrowing Minhyun hyungs phone that's why. ~Mouthed to Minhyun who is 1 foot next to me holding my phone saying~ *Can you put Kihyun number on my phone and marks number too.*~ He nodded while typing their phone numbers down on my contacts~

Kihyun~ Well at least you get to talk to me.. :P How's the practice everyday doing for you? It will get use to the schedule during you time as an Idol.

Daniel~It's okay but I become more tired after practicing the same thing twice in one day. But our new dance is more complicated then the first dance. How do you keep on point with every comeback dances you band does. It's amazing how you don't make a mistake out on stage. I going to keep a note of this in my book.

Kihyun~ Just keep on practicing every time everyday and you will get it. Practice makes perfect as my mother taught me. I need to go now to my band studio Ill text you back on your phone which is what exactly.

Daniel~ Here is mine give this too Mark sub-min too, Okay? xx-xxx-xxx-xx thanks for you insight bye.

Kihyun~ Bye

~Text ended~

~Kihyun's typing on his phone Daniel's hyungs number down on his phone~