Beg for it

Wonho~To be honest right now Kihyun hyung might be able to cook. As well as in the same band as I. Know that I know her pretty well over these 2 weeks now which might not sound like a lot. But for me just getting to hang out with Lia makes want to get married. I don't know why I was afraid of commitment in the first place. Not saying Kihyun is giving up at all because I think he is the best fit for her. I just want her to be happy even if I end as player type. Even though my cuteness level will make her want me. I want her to beg for it meaning, wanting me to love her again in a boyfriend way. I am completely in love with Lia not in a friend way. Like, be my wife forever way which might sound really shocking to you guys. I have to be in with one girl for the rest of my life it will be with her.Even though Mark hyung knows her very well since they were in high school together. She just makes me want to smile, and show a few my abs on stage. Which some of my fans would like or not.

Like this one at the concert, and the other one at the chilly in Mexico

I might need to tone it down a bit don't you think so. 

Mark~ I want to see to how long Wonho hyung because I think I deserve Lia's heart. Despite the fact that I am very competitive in this for nothing. I just completely in love with Lia to be honest. She like my closest friend I have ever had despite the fact that she a girl, not a boy.  I am really in love with this girl.Does Lia like guys with abs and muscles are ones with some muscles but with fewer abs showing. Maybe I should just let Kihyun hyung date her for once because I have the uppercut.  I just wish my fans will understand that I am happy with her in my life.  I really respect and understand what Lia is going through. Lia just lost her grandfather from cancer which she didn't expect it all. Lia is too beautiful to worry about anything, She was crying asking our manager if she could find me. Which she did find me with the rest of my band members. Lia just ran into my arms without saying a word. I admit I was kind shock by the sudden reaction by her.In one hour she regained her composure, then spoke with honesty " My grandfather just died from cancer."  I held her in my arms until we went on stage because she couldn't let go of me. Which made me realize that the moment that she told me that she loves me. Made me feel like I don't want her to leave me. This will sound very cheesy but I prefer to be in love with her then another girl that is an Idol.