Men's with roses

Lia~ I swear  on this earth that I have more roses from a men. I know that they love me, I do too but don't go overboard with roses. I was texting  minhyun oppa after our first day was finished to say thank you.  I could sense that he was smiling though the phone.He then said*I wouldn't mind taking you out for dates, every day of my life with you.*  It was cheesy but cute  at the same time. I spoke up "I love going out with you oppa"  I could sense that he was  blushing because I truly believe that  man should blush. I doesn't bring out their gayness at all for me it is really cute. I want a person that willing to show their emotions. The hiding it, I think its better to show it then keeping it hidden in your heart. I love how sweet and kind he is towards me. I love him... but does his fans want me to be with him.

Minhyun part~
I want to be with her because I'm in love with her. Please guys let her be happy with me.I just want to know how love feels like I deserve to happy. I just hope you guys will let me be happy with Lia. I swear that I won't let you down on our new comeback. I hope you guys love wanna be

Why I was performing I kept thinking is Kihyun sub~min and how he's perfect for her. But I just started as an idol, I just wish I was more experience in singing. I just want her to be with guy. I know I am okay but she's won't be happy in the future with me though. Or is she?, I just worried that I won't be able to provide anything for her.

 Or is she?, I just worried that I won't be able to provide anything for her

I just want her to be happy with him. Because he has more singing experience then me. I know that doesn't mean anything. To me it does, I don't want her to be unhappy with me.  What if I couldn't be with her and protect her when she needs it. In the future,  I know you can't change the future now. But I am just worried that's all. Is it wrong for me to feel this way..? I am mr perfect for her I don't know at all.
~At starship entertainment building~

Kihyun oppa~
I am in deep love with Lia a her beautiful hair. Why does she have to be so far from me. I text Wonho hyung. * if Lia becomes my girlfriend please don't steal her away.* he then spoke up sarcastic tone * if that would happen I won't have introduce you to her.* I knew he was right, because he's the guy that doesn't want to get tied down. He's good guy and he's not like naughty boy that wants girls just to sleeping with. He's kind of like gentleman with side sassiness to the extreme.  I just want to him to get married for once. I don't want see 60 year old Wonho trying to bang girls for a living. Because he's not that type of guy to me.