Love letter

Lia~ I got ridiculous amount of love letters from Idols that I don't know are heard from. I swear on my life who are these letter coming from. Do I know who it is... But I know this one letter its says from Wanna one business which I work for, but who is it? I can't be Daniel oppa for sure because he's like my big brother. Can it be Minhyun oppa... *Opens the letter finding out it was from him* Does he know that I want to be friends with him then lovers. Because I broke his heart when I told him that I wanted to be friends with him instead. I just wish he contain his feelings for me as a lover. I just don't want to hurt his feeling anymore that's why I threw it out. I kept marks letter and Kihyun oppa. Because I do love Mark to be honest, that was before he became famous. I kind of miss that guy I used to know that has you back when you need it. Now that he's famous and has lots of fans. The fame just gets into his head, I don't want him to work hard to exhaustion. I am a fan of GOT7 no doubt because I always support him as you guys do too. It's just not the Mark oppa I knew and love. Kihyun oppa is the same thing, this why I don't want to date an idol. Because they only think about themselves and their fans.I don't want to be stuck in middle of more drama that I can't handle. Meaning is that don't want to be in middle of their career and I don't want be reading  threatening letters. I just wish they  knew how I feel for once in my life.

Mark~
Lia hasn't been calling me lately which made me wonder why? Did I hurt her feelings are something. I began to text her out of blue after practice of course.

~Text begins~

M~ Nunna~ Did I make you mad or something? I am sorry if you hurt you feelings at all.

L~You didn't do anything wrong Mark oppa so don't worry. I just don't want to be threatened by your fans and Kihyun oppa fans either.

M~ You won't Lia I won't let that happen to you. Because your the sweetest girl I know since we went to high school together. Like Eli sub-min he wrote that he found some he's happy with and wrote to his fans that if his fans doesn't like her. He won't mind not listening to their song are becoming u kiss fan.

I  would do the same  for you if you want me too

I would do the same for you if you want me too. I pretty sure that Kihyun hyung would do the same thing as I will.

L~ You guys do that for me~! I didn't know you guys felt that way about me. *Blushes*I just want to say that I love you oppa~!

M~ M~me... I love u too, What about Kihyung hyung too?

L~Him too, that's why I am afarid of comminment

M~ Oh okay, I talk to you later okay. FYI you didn't hurt my feelings okay, Just need to progress it.

~Text ended~

(A/N Hey guys I am bit ill due to my french classes so I might be taking day off. I miss typing on wattpad. :( ) I'll still type when I have no homework or when I finish it.) it might be less then 512 words or even 489 words.)