I Still Had You First!

A/N: First, THANK YOU SO MUCH TO WHO EVER VOTED! I wish I could thank all of you personally and give you hugs and cuddles! (: Second, this part with Cher Lloyd is something I have wanted to do for ever. If you don't know who she is, check out the video on the side(: Please continue with the votes and comments please and thank yous! (: 

If you ship people, comment and tell me or who knows, they could break up or one of them could fall off a cliff! :O (Okay... I won't really throw on of my babie out a window, promise...) 

Chapter 12:

            When we arrived at the studio I ran inside the building and tried to find Zayn. I found him and jumped into his arms. “Zayn!” I cried as I jumped into his arms.

            He grimaced. “Hey Sophers.”

            “You still love me!” I cried. “You love me!” I started jumping up and down as Niall walked up behind me.

            Zayn gestured his head towards Niall. “Of course I still love you; you are my best friend after all.”

            Niall walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around me. “Nervous?” He whispered in my ear.

            “Actually, I’m not nervous.” I admitted. “I mean I have all of my best friends here, so why would I be nervous?”

            I smiled as Alice and Anne Marie ran up beside me. Alice tapped me on the shoulder. “Soph, I am so nervous right now.” She was almost shaking in her new navy blue toms. “I mean Danielle and Eleanor are used to all of this media attention rubbish.” She shook her head. “But Anne Marie and I are completely not used to any of it! Did you know that I gained 500 new Twitter followers last night?! All because Louis tweeted something about me being a better dancer sober than drunk. I wasn’t that drunk.” She added as she saw my reaction.

            Maisie ran up behind us. “I mean seriously. I’m supposed to be on the other side of the camera.” She started to say as the makeup crews chased her around, trying to powder her face. She ran away from them. “I can put on my own makeup!” She cried as she ran into the prep room.

            I looked at Niall and grabbed Alice’s hand. “What if they don’t like us?” I asked. I felt like a little kid asking him that, but I didn’t know what I would do if they didn’t like me.

            Liam, Louis, and Harry walked up behind us. Liam quickly pulled Danielle in for a quick hug and kiss. He turned to Alice, Anne Marie, Eleanor and I. “They are going to love all of you, I promise.”

            A tall woman followed behind Liam and Louis. She was very beautiful. Her medium length blonde hair looked like it had previously been curled a few hours prior. She had on, what I would call, ‘television reported clothes’. A nice white, buttoned down blouse and medium length navy pencil skirt covered her skinny body.

            The woman smiled at us. “Hello boys, it’s fantastic to have you back on the show. And girls, it’s wonderful to meet the girls of One Direction. My name is Julie.” She paused and looked confused for a moment. “There were supposed to be the five lads and six girls.” She seemed to be counting. “But there are only five girls here.”

            “Maisie!” Harry cried before running into the prep room. He returned dragging a confused Maisie out of the room.

            Her face turned crimson. “I was hiding from the makeup girls.”