Why Can't You Look At Me That Way?

A/N: Don't forget to comment(: You don't have to because I mean just seeing that people are reading it is making me happy. This is just a little filler. Not too much happens and it probably wasn't 100% wonderfully written. My next chapters will be better(: xx

Chapter 5:

(Zayn’s Point Of View)

            I didn’t understand why I got so pissed off when Sophie said yes to Niall, but I did. I walked away, not wanting to see the gigantic snog that was about to happen.  I went inside of the shop, but before, I did I noticed Soph looking at me. She seemed really confused. I wanted to be happy for her but I was terrified of losing my best friend because of her relationship. I know I am protective of her, but she has been hurt too many times before and I can’t let that happen to her again.

            I walked in the photography shop as our manager was arguing with some lady about something. His face was bright red and he looked mental. The lady had on blue skinny jeans and a white shirt. Around her neck, was what looked like a big camera. They stopped arguing as I walked into the room.

            “Pardon me, I am going to go make sure the backgrounds are ready.” The short and skinny brunette excused herself and walked into the other room.

            “’Ello Zayn.” Our manager, Davie, said looking at me. He looked behind me. “Where are the other lads?”

            I shrugged. “I dunno, probably with Sophie outside.” I started to take a drink of my water bottle.u

            Davie raised his eyebrow at me. “Is someone jealous of Niall and Sophie’s relationship?”

            I nearly spit the water out. “Are you serious?” I started to laugh. “No, no I’m not jealous at all. I just think they are rushing into this, is all.”

            Davie shook his bald head. “It’s not like they are getting married Zayn. They are just dating.”

            “Where are the clothes?” I asked, quickly changing the subject.

            “They are in the dressing rooms.” He gestured to his left with his head. I looked and there was a door with our names on it.

            “Thanks.” I muttered before I started walking towards the door.

            “Zayn,” He said as he grabbed my arm. “You’re going to have to figure your feelings out for Sophie sooner or later.”

            “I’d prefer later.”

I walked into the dressing room and looked for the clothes with my name on it. I found a white V neck shirt with a red and white varsity jacket on top hanging a hanger. Next to the hanger were a couple other shirts and pants lying out. I picked up the denim black jeans off the top and started to change. By the time I was finished all of the boys were in the dressing room too. I imagined that Soph was in the girls’ dressing room getting ready with Eleanor.

I walked out of the room and saw Davie and this photographer arguing again. Davie noticed me and tilted his head to point at me. The brown haired girl turned around.

“Hello Mr. Malik.” She smiled. “I am Maisie and I will be your photographer for this assignment.” I sized her up. She couldn’t be that much older than I was.

“’Ello.” I said, as charming as I could possibly get for right now. “What were you two arguing about?” I cocked my eyebrow at her and Davie.