Love Hate

A/N: If any of you could comment, that would make my day(: Also, if you don't know what Wicked is, I highly recomend googling or youtubing it(: It's fantastic(: Please vote, comment, favorite, fan?(: I have had many votes, so THANK YOU TIME 10000000000 for that(: <3 Enjoy the chapter lovelies(: <3 

Chapter 14:

1 Week Later

            I walked into the café while aromas of chocolate, coffee, and tea swirled around the air. I sat at a table for two and waited. I pulled out my phone and saw a message from Niall.

            From: Fresh Prince of Mullingar – I miss you xx How are classes? Can we Skype tonight?

            I smiled as I replied.

            To: Fresh Prince of Mullingar – I miss you too xx Classes are brilliant. I’m taking a theatre class at the university and right now I’m meeting an old friend for coffee. And yes, we can skype after my lunch date is over. Xx I love you.

            “Busy?” I heard a deep voice interrupt my thoughts of what to text Niall. I quickly put away my phone and looked up. A seventeen year old boy was looking at me and smiling. His hair was the same dark brown and scruffy that it always had been. His eyes were the same dirty green that I remembered they were. He sat down on the other side of the table. “I missed you Soph.”

            Part of me wasn’t sure why I exactly agreed to meet him, but I did. I smiled in a friendly manner. “Hello Steven.” I didn’t want to be friendly or civil to him whatsoever. I was happy that Alice wasn’t here, or any of the lads either.

            My phone went off and he glanced down at the name. “New boyfriend already? I guess someone is quick to move on.” He asked as he picked up my phone and then set it down. “Whatever happened to you only dating members of West End?” He asked with a smirk.

            “Well, no actually it has been about three months since we broke up. That’s not quick.” I rolled my eyes and saw that he was looking for an answer to his question. “Well after the last one, I decided that maybe that wasn’t the best way to go.” I replied rather sourly.

            He grimaced. “So are you now dating the best friend that everyone knows is in love with you? Are you dating him now? What’s his name?” He paused and tapped his cheek while he thought. “Zayn or something like that?”

            “No, actually, I’m dating Niall, not Zayn.”

            “Oh well, they are both obnoxious twits anyway. How is the wonderful Zayn doing anyway?” He asked, but didn’t seem too concerned. I wanted to yell at him for insulting my best friend. I wanted to hit him, but I contained myself. The last thing that One Direction needed was me causing more media attention.

            “We are currently in the middle of a row.” I shook my head. “Now why did you want to see me?”

            He smirked again. He was sweet when we were dating, but now, he’s a little devil. Steven Samon was a power hungry jerk. We met in London during the run of Wicked last year. I had the role of Nessarose, the witch of the east, and he had the role of Boq, the munchkin who was rather obsessed with Glinda. Nessa was in love with Boq, so naturally, I got a little too into character and started to fancy Steven and we started dating. We met at auditions and the director, Mitchell, thought we were perfect for the characters. We spent several months bonding with each other and the cast and during practices. We dated for about ten months and then broke up when the run of Wicked ended.