Because They Love Each Other

I told you I would update twice today(: I LOVED writing this chapter... no idea why though(: <3 Hope you enjoy. Comment, vote, comment, fan, comment(: All tht jazz. Who do you ship? Who should just NOT be together? Team Niall or Team Zayn? (: <3 ENJOY!! 

Chapter 18

Alice’s Point of View

The concert went really well. During One Thing, I was able to be the dancer ‘assigned’ to Louis, which I thought was really exciting because of how close we were. Davie and Lanie thought it would be really cool if we dancers were dressed similar to our partners. For me, that meant wearing striped navy and white shirt, red shorts, red suspenders, and the navy Toms that I was obsessed with. Sophie and Niall were together which meant that she wore a kaki skirt that went right above her knees and a tight fitted red Polo shirt. Anne Marie was put with Liam. She wore a flowy skirt that looked like it was made out of denim, but wasn’t, and her top was a plaid button down shirt with ¾ sleeves. Zayn was with the new dancer named Stephanie. She wore nice jean shorts, a white crow neck, and a red varsity jacket that matched Zayn’s. Finally, Harry was placed with the other new girl, Liz. Liz wore tan shorts, a light blue long sleeve shirt, and a navy cardigan.

I, honestly, thought the concert went fantastically. Once the concert was over, we said our good byes and our families went to a hotel together. The lads and we girls were in a different hotel than our parents though, thank God. If only their mums knew how the lads celebrated the end of a concert.

I took off my outfit, that I wore in the final song, and replaced it with a short navy sundress and a pair of gold shinny wedges. I walked outside where the lads, Sophie, and Maisie were waiting for me. I looked at Maisie whose fingers were intertwined with Harry’s.

While we were in the limo, driving to the club, it was interesting to watch Harry and Maisie interact. They acted as if they were the only people in the limo. The way that Harry would whisper in Maisie ear and make her was adorable. I wish I knew what he was telling her, but then again, it was Harry, so I didn’t really want to know.

I put my head on Louis’ shoulder. “Excited?” He asked with a smile.

“For what?”

“This is your first time clubbing with One Direction. Aren’t you excited?” He acted as if this was a big deal.

“How about I act like Mr. Daddy Direction here,” I elbowed Liam in the ribs, “and not drink anything?” I suggest with a small laugh.

“Come on Al!” Sophie said as she gave Niall a kiss on the cheek. “You can at least have SOME alcohol. Let loose, have fun!”

Maisie nodded her head in agreement. “Yeah, Al! We will make sure that you make it home alright.” She winked before adding, “Or with someone alright.”

Harry looked at her and smiled. “Cheeky, I like it.” He then started to full on snog her. I turned away and buried my face in Louis’ shoulder so I didn’t have to see them snogging.

“Oui! Get a room!” Zayn yelled as he threw something, maybe a gum wrapper, at Maisie and Harry. Harry stuck up his middle finger in response and continued to snog my best friend.

Paul opened up the window from the driver’s cabin to the back of the limo where we sat. “Alright, listen up.” He looked at Harry and shook his head as he Harry and Maisie reluctantly pulled apart. “No one gets too hammered, okay?”  I nodded, but nobody else seemed to be paying attention. “I want everyone home by two A.M., alright gang?” He started to address the lads. “No going home with random girls, or bring them home with you for that matter.” He shook his head again, because no one was paying attention to him. “Go and have fun, but not too much. Liam, watch them.”