No One Holds Me Up Like You Do, Sweetheart.

A/N: It's almost to a close :( I hope you like this chapter and I really hope it was worth the wait. I really wanted to be able to write the best ending for this story because I think that's what it deserves. <3 For sure 2 more chapters. Possibly three more if I decide to be that creative! 

Go check out my other stories(: The Foolish One is my most recent story and I think that it is actually comming along nicely (: 

I also dedicated this to @horan_curls because she is kind of really amazing(: Actually, not just kind of. She is super amazing or amaZAYN! (; Oh yes I did! 

CHECK OUT THE YOUTUBE LINK ON THE SIDE! MY NEW FAVORITE SONG AND IT IS FEATURED IN MY STORY JUST BECAUSE IT'S 2 AM AND I'M LISTENING TO IT AND I HAD TO PUT IT SOMEWHERE IN THIS CHAPTER(: 

Chapter 24:

            I followed Zayn as Niall followed us closely behind. Once we were in the lobby, Niall pulled me away from Zayn protectively. I shot him a confused look and he replied by giving me a kiss on the cheek. As all eight of us filed into the limo, Niall made sure he was right next to me and holding my hand the entire time. I sat in between him and Alice as Zayn sat on the other side of Alice.

            I leaned in and whispered to Alice. “He knows there is something wrong, doesn’t he?” Alice nodded and I sighed hopelessly. I looked away from Niall and tried not to make too much eye contact with him for the rest of the ride to the awards show.

            Once we arrived, we attempted to maneuver our way through the throng of celebrities, paps, and fans who crowded around us. Both Niall and Zayn held my hand as we walked towards the table that was set up for us. I looked over at the table next to us and started tapping Harry’s shoulder.

            “Haz, look at the table behind me!” I whispered as Harry glanced around me and smiled.

“Someone’s star struck.” He said as he smirked. “Shouldn’t you be over this whole star struck stage by now?”

I stuck my tongue out at him as I glanced around to see the table again. “Can you blame me for not being over it? You know how much I love The Script.” I looked over to see Danny looking at me. He smiled and started to walk over. I gasped. “He’s coming over here!” I started fixing my blonde curls.

“Who?” Liam asked as he turned his head and caused his hair to flop in the direction he was looking.

“Niall!” Danny walked over and put a hand on Niall’s shoulder. “It’s wonderful to see you, mate.”

Niall stood up. “Danny! It’s so nice to see you again too! Are you excited for the show?”

“Of course!” His eyes drifted over to me and I felt my heart speed up. “Who is this beautiful lady?” He took my hand and kissed it.

“I’m Sophie Rae, and I’m such a big fan!” I nearly started bouncing out of my chair.

“Fan girling much?” Harry muttered under his breath.

Maisie hit the back of his head and caused his brown curls to bounce around. “That’s rude.” She quickly stuck her tongue out at him and then wrapped her tan arms around Harry as she embraced him in a hug.

I smiled. “Thanks Mai.” I winked at her.

Danny looked at me and smiled. “Well, it was very nice to meet you, Miss Rae. Good look on your performace.” He said before departing our table and heading back to his seat.

My smile was huge and it didn’t seem to go away. I looked at Zayn who rolled his eyes. “Someone doesn’t seem excited.” He muttered with a smile.