There's Just Something About Him....

A/N: Only about 2-4 chapters left :( I cannot believe its almost over. I will be uploading more of Broken Arrow soon as well as a new story soon. So keep checking back for those (: <3 I loooovvee you lovelies <3 Keep the comments, votes, and fans coming. If you would like me to read a story you have writen just message me. I like to think I'm nice and I don't bite (promise!) I'm always on the look out for new books to read (: 

 Chapter 23:

            I walked down the hall and turned left into Harry’s flat. I knocked on the door and Maisie answered it. Her hazel eyes met mine and she pulled me into the room and shut the door. I noticed that she had on a long straight down white dress.  The dress had crystals wrapped in gold rims to hold them to the dress.

            “Sophie!” She gasped as she tackled me and gave me a big hug. “How are you!? Oh my goodness, I’ve missed you!” She pulled me in for another hug.

            I started to laugh, “I know, I haven’t seen you in like… a few hours.” I looked around the room and saw several dresses. “What are these for?”

            “Oh Lauran gave me the dresses for you to try on.” She said with much enthusiasm. “But first, I need your help.” She said in a serious tone. “Do I wear this white dress,” she gestured to the white dress that she had on, “or do I wear this turquoise dress?” She gestured to the high-low dress that was hanging on the closet door. The inside of the dress had a multi-colored design.

            “You look better in colors, so you should go with the turquoise.” I suggested with a smile on my face.

            “Thank you so much! That’s one less decision that I need to make on my own.” She joked before adding, “Now try on these dresses!” She gestured to the dresses hanging next to her turquoise one.

            I first tried on a long ball gown type dress. It was a light blue, which I thought really made my eyes look really blue. Maisie liked it but thought another dress would look better. I next tried on a tight fit black lace dress.

            Maisie’s face lit up. “Soph, you look drop dead sexy.  Niall would love that dress on you.” She said with a gigantic smile on her face.

            We heard a knock on the door. Maisie walked over and looked out the peephole and smiled. “Zayn is here.”

            I shook my head, “Mai, don’t let him come in.” I begged.

            “Soph we can test out your sexiness.” She said as she laughed and started to shake her shoulders and chest trying to be sexy.

“Just don’t.” I requested, but it was too late. Maisie had already opened the door for Zayn.

            Zayn walked in, “Hello Maisie. Where is Soph—“ I walked forward and his mouth opened. “Sophie? Is that you!?” He asked with a disbelieved tone.

            I nodded, “I don’t actually look that different, do I?”

            “Uh, yes you do Sophie.  I’ve never seen you wear anything that ...uh -- you know… sexy.” He stammered as he had a hard time describing how I looked in this dress. He shifted in place and looked down at his feet awkwardly.

            “Well, I haven’t ever worn anything like this.” I admitted as I awkwardly crossed my arms.

            He started to blink and then shook his head. “That’s a good thing. Never ever wear any like that dress.” He said as he picked a blanket up off of the love seat and covered me with it.