Everything About You

Chapter 1:

(1 Year Later)

            “I just don’t think dating right now is a good idea.” Steven said as nicely as he could.

            “Why the bloody hell not!?” I yelled into the phone.

            “Soph, princess, please don’t yell at me.” He asked coolly.

            “I will yell at you as much as I damn well please! Why exactly is dating now not a good idea?! We have been dating for ten months and everything seemed perfect. What the hell happened?” I asked as I struggled to hold back tears. 

            “I’m just not happy anymore.” He said before adding, “Plus you either spend every waking moment with those lads you call friends or rehearsing.”

            “’Those lads I call friends’”? I repeated. “They are my friends Steven. They are my best friends and have been there for me throughout this whole year that I have known them!”

            “Whatever Soph. We are done. I’m sorry.” He said unsympathetically before hanging up.

            “Bloody hell you are.” I said as the other end of the call flat-lined.

            I climbed into bed and rolled into a ball. Tears began to fall down my pale, rosy cheeks. I wiped away a tear and tried to stop crying. I knew that if any of the lads found out about this than Steven would be a dead boy.  I picked up the phone and called Alice. I looked at the clock and did the math. I knew she was in Australia working in a dance school and that the times were different. I concluded that it was safe to call her and dialed her number.

            “Hello?” I heard on the other line.

            “Al, it’s Sophie,” I responded, “can I talk to you?” I asked knowing that her response would be yes.

            “Sure, what’s up?”

            I explained the entire phone conversation I had with Steven. Starting with the start of the conversation and ending with me deciding to call her. The entire time I had to hold back the giant sobs so that she could understand me and so that Zayn didn’t hear me.

            “I can’t believe that little twit. Have you told the guys?” She asked probably knowing what my response would probably be.

            “No, honestly I’m scared to. I have no idea what Zayn or Liam would do to him if they found out.” I admitted

            “Well,” she responded, “you are going to have to tell them or they would find out eventually It's probably best coming from you though.”

            “I know.” I sighed.

            “I have to go because I have practice. But go talk to Zayn, he is your best friend, other than me of course, so he will understand.”

            “Alright. Love you.” I murmured into the phone.

            “I love you too.” she responded before I heard her hang up. 

            “Sophie!” Louis called as he knocked on the door.  I real quick wiped the tears off of my cheeks.

            “Yes Lou?” I asked as I walked to the door.