Here's To Family

Hello Lovelies(: THANK YOUx10000000000000 for all the feed back. This chapter may be semi-boring (just warning you..). I am going to try to upload one more time before I go to bed tonight. Continue to comment and tell me who you ship and who you don't (even if I haven't mentioned anything about a relationship yet... i.e. Sophie and Harry..). I want feed back on who you would like together(: 

Team Niall or Team Zayn? (:

Chapter 17:

Two Weeks Later; Opening Night of Australian Tour

            “Come on lads, this routine isn’t that difficult.” Lanie complained as we were practicing the routine.

            “Don’t you think that if we don’t know it by now, then we will never know it?” Zayn asked as he collapsed on the ground. “I mean the opening concert is today. If we don’t know it now, we never will.” Zayn complained.

            “Stop your whining,” Lanie said, she pointed at Alice, “see Louis, your best friend has the routine down.”

            Louis rolled his eyes. “That’s because Alice is a professional dancer. We are nowhere near that.”

            “No. More. Please.” Niall begged as he fell on the ground.

            “I think you lads are making too big a deal out of this.” I complained. “I’m nowhere near a professional dancer, but I have the routine down.”

            “You’re on West End though; you have to be near professional to get on West End.” Niall said. I stuck my tongue out at him.

“How about we try it one more time before you have to go get on make up?” Lanie asked, just as cheerful and optimistic as ever. The lads stood up and stood in a line. Alice, Anne Marie, the new dancers, Liz and Stephanie, and me stood behind the lads. “Five, six, seven, eight.” Lanie called out. She clapped her hands as we carefully danced each step.

The lads sang the chorus of the song we have been practicing so long on. Or as Louis calls, ‘The Devil Routine’ “So get out, get out, get out of my head and fall into my arms instead. I don’t, I don’t know what it is, but you’ve got that one thing and you’ve got that one thing. Woah oh oh oh oh. Woah oh oh oh oh. Woah oh oh oh oh. You’ve got that one thing. Get out, get out, get out of my head. And fall into my arms instead. So get out get out get out of my head and fall into my arms instead. I don’t, don’t know what it is, but I need that one thing. So get out get out get out of my mind and come one, come into my life. I don’t, I don’t, don’t know what it is, but I need that one thing. Yeah, you’ve got that one thing.”

Lanie started clapping her hands. “I think you lads are ready for the kick off concert.”

We all cheered and Maisie walked into the room, “Davie told me to tell you to go to your dressing rooms and get changed.” Maisie said with a smile. She walked over to Harry and held hands with him as they walked out of the room together.

I ran out of the practice room to backstage to my dressing room. The dress was different than my dress at the last concert. It was a light pink and poufed out around my waist. The top had pink sequins layered around the top. A quickly put on the dress and looked in the mirror.

“Sophie!” I heard a little girl’s voice yelling my name.

I turned around to see the two little Tomlinson twins running over to me. “Daisy, Phoebe!” I smiled as they ran into my arms.