Chapter 2

So from here on, it's going to be Adrian's POV. Period.

And today's my birthday! Yay umma give u guys a treat! Give me votes as present! Like seriously. I love votes. And comments! Make me happy! Ha. Haa. Ha

-------------

Addie, papa's a bit too late isn't he?

You know what? Why don't we just kill this woman? She annoys me. Addie, pleaseeee?

Fine, Andy, you don't have any scents. You do the job. And we just pretend. Ok?

Ok, Addie.

Suddenly, all of my captors were stunned. Andy used his vampire power to hold them still. He jumped off the log I was sitting on. He walked to them. Their eyes were wide open. Andy took out the papers and marker pens out of my pocket and scribbled the word, ' why do you want us?'. The woman looked confused. "Us?" She asked. And scribbled again in messy handwritings, ' don't bother asking, big sis. Coz you would be dead in a few mins.' The woman spat on me. "Why would I tell a four years old who can't even tie his shoelaces?!" She roared but it was cut when Andy used his force to choke her.

The pen wrote on its own on the paper saying,' watch your mouth, fleabag. I am no mere four years old.' "S-stop! Staph!" She choked on.

Andy, stop.

Andy frowned and tightened his grip then he let go. 'Who're the shadow?' Andy wrote. "M-Mikayla answer the kid!" The werewolf nudged the coughing lady. "N-no one!" She yelled.

KRAAK!

The lady called Mikayla shrieked a silent scream. Now we don't want anybody to know we're here, do we? Just a little bit more time.

SWAP! The head of the werewolf fell on the ground. "Th-the Shadows will have their revenge! And the Mohinas shall li-" Andy cut her head off.

Now why would you do that, Andy?

Sorry, Marco.

Nevermind. She annoys me too.

The suddenly I smelt papa. I got my tears work and screamed in Papa's mind and sobbed. Few seconds later papa and Adda came and scooped me up. Adda held me closed and whispered soothing words. I love Adda the best. I rubbed my wolf ears under his chin. That is how I tell him that I'm fine. He let go a long breath. I looked at him in sorry. "Oh no no no, baby, it's not your fault! It's mine. It's mine. I should've taken care of you better," he rubbed circles on my back. I rested my head on his beating warm chest and drew circles with my finger. Papa doesn't have a heartbeat and he doesn't feel warm. As much as I can think more than a 12 years old, I'm still a four years old. There are times you just have to enjoy childhood. Tormenting your brothers were one of them. Hey, it's childhood.

Papa looked at the dead bodies. He sniffed the air for scents. Papa looked at me. I sniffled at him. "What happened here?" He asked. I felt that the question was directed to me. I just sobbed and shook my head in confusion. He squinted his eyes. yeah, Papa had his suspicions. I burnt the papers before they came. Then I took a paper and wrote,'Shadows' and 'mohina'. Both Adda and Papa stared with eyes wide opened.

"Who're the Shadows,Vlad?! One of your freaking enemies?!" Adda whispered in anger. "I-I... No. They're... Something.." Papa could not explain. Even if I have the information now, there was nothing I could do. And I know, the enemies would not strike now.

We went back to the house and were greeted by my brothers. Benedict and Adam hugged me. The others sighed. I glared at them and they quickly hugged me and patted my back.

"You're back. Y-yaay," Derek said unhappily. I bit his finger and he screamed in silent. I smiled at Adam as he carried me to the bathroom to bathe me. the others take turns to bathe me. It's Benny and Adam's turn. I hooped my arms around his neck. I nuzzled my ears under his chin. Adam and Benedict were mad at me. I can feel their anger. I nudged his chin upward with my head. "You shouldn't have done that, Addie" he sighed. Nobody knew but Adam have a special gift. He can read people's mind. "You have to stop doing stuffs like this. This is the third time," Benny growled at me. I whimpered in sorry. I turned and tried to reach for Benny. I held out my arms to be carried by him. He stared at me. He wanted to make me feel guilty. I whined more. Marco doesn't like to be rejected by Benny. He liked Benny best.

Benny sighed and put his hands under my arm and carried me. "Stop making us worry. I don't wanna lose you, okay?" Benny put his chin on my head. He them stripped me and put me in the bathtub. "No, don't say you're going to be ok. Nobody knows what might happen. We don't know who's the Shadows and how the Mohinas are still alive, Okay?" Adam banged the edge of the bathtub in anger. I whined in obedient.

"One more time and we'll tell Papa and Adda," Benny threatened. I nodded. For now.

-----------------------

11 years later.

"Get off, Adrian. Your dick is poking my ass," Darconis nudge me. I tightened my grip on him. I growled low. He stopped squirming. I don't like my sleep to be interrupted. And I like warm things. My brothers are warm. It is just a habit of mine. I would climbed on to their beds and spoon them. Benedict would hug me back. Because he loves me. The others though, they were scared of me. I do not care.

But The twins are pretty hot don't ya think?

Marco, they're our brothers.

Can both of you shut up? I'm trying to sleep here.

I nuzzled my face in Darconis' soft silky blond hair. I inhaled his scent. "Adrian," he called out. I growled a little, asking what. "It's time to get up. We have school to go," he said and put a hand on my arm.

I groaned and pushed him in anger but gently. I rolled on my back and huffed. I hated school. Benedict, henri and jack had left the school and the others are leaving too even Adam except the twins. They got held back two years. So they're in my year. At 15, I am as tall as my brothers and I looked even more matured than some of them. Probably due to the fact that I'm a hybrid. And I'm much stronger now.

Our parents may not want to share their informations but I got mine too. Turns out, the Mohinas were training her son to succeed her. He was around our age. He passed his adult age, 16, so I'm guessing they might strike soon. The Shadows though, Papa did a very good job at hiding the informations. All I know they were also known as The Exiled.

Now why would the Shadows and The Mohinas worked with each other? Because the shadows despised witches and vice versa. I needed more information.

I admired the fae as he left to the bathroom. Yes, we grew up as brothers but i cant deny that he is a beautiful creature. Papa and Adda have no clue of how I am. They think I'm just that one sweet mute kid who doesn't really express much.

The silent one.