Chapter 28

A/N: I bet you guys didn't realized that 'McCree' is Jay's surname.

-----------------

"KAYDEN MCCREE! YOU BETTER STOP RUNNING RIGHT NOW!" I roared and the floor vibrated from the impact. Suddenly I heard a crash. And then there comes the whimpers and sobbing. I sighed. "Not again, Kayden," I said as I walked into the living room. Again, he broke the vase.

"Dadddiii," a sobbing wreck reached out to me. I just stared at him. "I am not picking you up. You did it yourself," I said sternly. He made his puppy eyes. "Nope, not gonna work on me," I said. Kay stood up and wobbled to my legs and hugged my leg in apologies. "Sowy," he sobbed. "You broke another of Adda's vase. I'm not the one you should be apologizing to," I crossed my arm.

"Oh Adrian, he's just three," Adda said, coming into the living room with Lucien in his arm. Now, Lucien is a darling. He's like Jason. But he's not the type to get bullied. More like the justice kind of guy. Now this little devil I call son, is a total devil. Probably he took it from Jay. Jay. Hmm.

I've decided to preserve Jay's scent for the little one. Kay knows that his 'mum' is in heaven. Probably. Should be. I hope so. I mean he's so freaking mischievous and evil. But he did sacrificed himself for all of us.

"Grandada, sowwy," Kay went to Adda. "Oh it's ok. But listen to your daddy please? He had enough of homework and assignments and all. Can you be a good boy for him?" Adda tried using nice words. Kayden just smiled and nodded but I know he crossed his fingers behind his back.

"Like that ever gonna work," I scoffed. "Well at least i've tried. Lets just see how you raise him up," Adda smirked. Damn him. I may be too young to be a parent but I did my research and I had help from people around me, especially Adda and the omegas. If you want to know about taking care of cubs, omegas are the one you want to look for.

I picked up Kayden and tucked him under my arm and walked to the kitchen to grab some breakfast. I have classes to go to. "Daddy'll be back in the evening, okay? So try to be a good boy. I said TRY," I smiled while pinching his arm in warning. He gives a little whimper and rubbed his ears under my chin. "Yeah yeah I'm not mad at you. But be good. Don't destroy the house.... Yet," I laughed. And Adda threw a fork at me. "He destroy, you pay or fix," Adda said as he feeds Lucien some of his blood.

--------------
No one's POV.

"You live here?" The hunter asked. "Yeah. It's been years. I believe my family used to call me Adam," the vampire said. "This place smell familiar," the gruff man said.
----------

Jeng jeng jeng. It's short but things are still going. Things to be explained of. Hope you guys are still hanging on to me :) it's reaching its end tho. Probably another one chapter left if I'm generous but if I feel like splitting it to two, you'll just have to wait :p