Fathers' Day Special :D

Vlad's POV

Me and Skylar woke up because of a loud bang. We quickly went to the children's room and nobody was there. Not even little Addie. I looked at Skylar. He nodded and his claws came out. We slowly and quietly went down stairs.

Silence.

Then we heard whispers and giggles. Fuhh, that was a relief. We went to the kitchen and it was a mess. Adrian was on the table with flour all around him. Charles was out of sight. So was Erik. There was no adults. Not even omegas. It was chaotic.

The children went stiff when Skylar growled. Adam dropped the basin contained eggs in it. "What the hell is this? I thought I told you before that kitchen is forbidden," Skylar gritted his teeth.

As the kids whimpered in fear, Addie took the advantage and reached for a knife lying on the table. I quickly pushed the knife away from his hand, accidentally smacking it a little bit harder than a kid could take. He looked at me in horror and started to cry. He sobbed as he cradled his hand. I quickly lifted him up and shushed him with assuring words and pats on the back. He sniffed.

"Do you see? This is why I told you guys not to come here without any supervision. And where the hell are the omegas?!" Skylar called out. Then we heard rustling and 3 omegas appeared infront of us. Skylar glared.

They tilted they had to the side, exposing their necks as a sign of submission. "We're sorry. They put a little wolfsbane in our drinks. we didn't realized so we passed out. We're sorry," one omega answered.

I glared at Darren and Derek. Only they can do stuffs like that. Suddenly all of them went to us and hugged our legs. "We're sorrrryyyy," Adam sobbed. "We just wanted to surprise you with a cake!" Derek nuzzled my leg. Some traits that the elves and Fae developed staying with the wolves. Even Adam nuzzles.

Benedict looked at me with teary eyes. "It's fathers' day," he explained. "Please don't be mad. We're sorry," Darren pleaded. Adrian rubbed his ears against my chin. I looked at Skylar with soft expression. He gave me the same look. He sighed and crouched down. "Look, your intention was nice. But what you guys did was wrong. You guys at least need some adult to help. How're you supposed to bake if you don't know how to on the oven?" Skylar asked, rubbing Darconis's cheek. The kids looked at each other in sudden realization.

"We're sorrryyyyy," the kids said in unison.

"Fine, fine. Let's clean this up and make cake together, ok?" I said. The kids had bright smile on their face and quickly nodded. "CHARLESSSSS" I screamed out. Skylar looked at me. "What? I bet not even one of us know how to bake. I mean you're the alpha. You don't bake," I said as if it was the most logical thing. It was. Skylar nodded slowly in agreement. In few seconds, Charles was already in the kitchen with Jack in his arm and Henri in tow. The boys are attached to him. "Yes?" He asked. Then he saw the kitchen. He was speechless. The kitchen was like his sanctuary. I squeezed his shoulders. "Now, now. They're just kids. They were just trying to make cake for Fathers' Day. And we need help with baking," I said.

He looked at me as if I had grown another head. "Baking? You?" He held in his laughter. I glared at him and he stopped. He agreed to help and so, since then, it had became a tradition for us to bake cake for Fathers' Day.

-------------------
"Paaaaa, are we still gonna bake?" Derek asked. "Yes, Adrian and Benedict likes it. It's a tradition now. It's how our family got much more connected. And you, my friend," I pointed at Benedict. "Are going to tell me about Jack" I smirked. He blushed. "S-since when did you know?" He asked. "Since you kept looking at him like you wanna take him right on the floor infront of everyone else since last two years," I grinned, teasing. "I won't gonna lie bout that," he gave me his sharky smile, which all of my sons inherited from me. "Yeah sure. But lets get to the kitchen first and start baking before Adda comes back. Thought you wanted to surprise him with cake and lunch specially cooked by you?" He said. "Yeah. Yeah," I smiled. This is perfect. Just perfect.

Just hope it stays perfect.
------
HAPPY FATHERS' DAY Y'ALL!!!