Chapter 6

"I want that monster in jail!" "I want to file a restrain order!" "I want him dead!" We heard words of insult pouring out of the jocks' parents mouth like waterfall. Papa and Adda just sat there staring at them. Luckily, they were not one of us.

Papa stood, giving an authoritative aura. Making the others stepped backward a bit. "Can everybody just calm down?" Papa asked. "We can deal the easy way or the hard way," Adda said, putting his leg above the other and crossed his arms.

"Easy way is that we pay you as much as you want or do anything reasonable that you like. The hard way is that we meet in court," papa said. "Anything we want?" Sam's parents asked. Adda nodded.

The parents stared at each other and nodded. "We want him to give each one of us a child. Because obviously our sons won't be responding to others' touch unless the first Alpha that touched them. They can only bear children only by the Alpha. They're hyenas. Hyenas are like that," Dean's parents said.

'Well sue me! I only fucked Sam!' I protested. They looked shocked that I can speak to them through their minds. Papa facepalmed himself. "I'm sorry I didn't say this but you did 'hurt' the three of them. I just remembered that tidbit information," papa shrugged.

'Papa!!' I stood. 'Why do I have too?! I don't want to be a father now!' I screamed at them. "You have to or we're gonna put you in jail," Johnny's dad said. 'Well I rather do that!' I said.
"You're gonna be there for fucking 5-10 years at least, Adrian," Adda said.

I growled, threateningly. 'Look, we can do this way. Your sons and I are young. We don't need babies around us now. How about I will give you grandchildren when I'm 18? Yeah? I'll stay in jail for half a year for now?' I asked. They looked at each other. Considering my offer. Slowly, they nodded.

I clapped my hand in satisfaction. "Great, now my son offered himself to be in jail. Good job," papa said sarcastically. 'I'll call the lawyer and we'll sort it out with the authority,' I told them. Damn this telepathy thing is draining me.

I made a vow using my blood as assurance and we all left.

--------------

"Adrian Lee Bones-Alexis, I sentence you to prison for 6 month without parole."

-------------

"Be safe. I mean it. Don't go and hurt others," Adda cupped my cheeks. He looped his arms around my neck and hugged me. My brothers stood at the back. Benedict looked really angry. Benedict and black turtleneck are really really threathening. Adam looked the same. The twins, Darconis and Jack had a bet on at what age am I going to be in jail. Apparently Jack won.

Jason stood there, guiltily. Papa patted my head. Jason went to me and hugged me. "I'm sorry," he muttered. I kissed his head, telling him that it was okay. Benedict and Adam beat me up pretty badly when they heard about my case. I had to be admitted to the hospital. But then they took care of me at the hospital. Papa and Adda was not at home for the weekend so they did not know.

'I'll be back. It won't be that long. It's just half a year. An they even promised to give me text books to study so I won't be that far behind in school,' I said to all of them. I winced as I felt pain at the side of my temple. Shit, too many people.

I bid them goodbye and stepped into the gates of my 6 months of confinement. Before I was led inside, I took another look at them when I suddenly saw someone else there too. I squinted my eyes and I was not delusional. I saw Jay, the new kid, smiling and waving goodbye at me. I was confused as to why was he doing here. I growled a little, alarming the guards. I looked at them, assuring them it was nothing.

This is a prison for mythical creatures. It was big and they have weapons to defend themselves from each of the mythical creatures. From werewolves to Faes. Everything. The clans around helped. Uncle Finnick worked here too. And we do have some vampires working here. But in here, there was no special treatment. Everyone is equal.

I was led to my cell and was asked to change. After I changed the warden gave me a tour around the prison. Everyone heard of me already. The only 15 years old. And because I'm papa's and Adda's hybrid son.

When we entered the hectic cafetaria, everyone fell silent when they saw me. Then they whispered to each other. "That's a fucking 15 years old kid?! He looked more like in his 20s!" I heard someone said in an Italian accent.

I just stared at them.

Then the warden tugged me away and showed me other places.

---------

As I stared at the ceilings, I heard someone coughed. I sat up and saw a tall man arms covered with tattoos. His build was average. He had a dark ginger hair and clear blue eyes. His eyes were deep too. Fuck, this man is attractive. I lifted my eyebrows.

He leaned against the bars and asked," so you're the new guy hah? Or should I say, a kid?" He smiled. He had an deep british accent. I rolled my eyes. "How the hell a 15 years old kid get into jail?" He asked. 'I raped 3 guys at the same time brutally,' I said truthfully. He looked shocked when I said it. 'Mute,' I said again.

Then He had a dark frown. Looked like Someone did not like the word 'rape'. "What did they do to deserve that?" He asked gritting his teeth. I saw him clenched his fists. "They were raping and humiliating my pure and innocent cousin,' I said, justifying my reasons. "It's still wasn't the right thing to do," he said and sat on the chair and stared at me.

' I can't control my anger. Do you know who I am?' I asked. "Nah. Should I?" He asked. 'My dad's a vampire while my other dad, the one who bore me, is a werewolf. I'm both. Sometimes when I got angry both merge themselves and just lose control,' I said.

'And I can't control that. I even hurt my cousin,' I said guiltily. He nodded in understanding. "Ya know what? I use to be the trainer of the young ones in my clan. And they're dragons. They have no self-restrain. They really can't control their anger. That's where I came in. And help them. I'll help," he said.

'Really? Why?' I asked. "Because I hated when someone is raped or hurt when I can help prevent it," he smiled.
He offered his hand for a handshake. I grabbed it and said, ' Adrian.'

"The name's Mckenzie, Isaac McKenzie."

So yeaaaahhh! Adrian's life in prison beginssssss!!! And yeah Isaac McKenzie is played by Danny Jones. Don't forget to comment and vote :D