Chapter 7

"You have to control your heart rate. Distinguish you mind between the two of them. You can't let them merge. Merge only when you can control them. For now, that is impossible," Isaac said as he threw metal balls at me. He tied me to a poll using a cuff strong enough to withheld a raging elephant. He asked the warden's help.

I can feel Marco's anger as Isaac threw another ball and it hit my stomach. The others stared at us. The prison had a training room. For those who needed to be trained before they were let out. "You're aggressive, your siblings must've 'ated you," he threw another ball.

Then I felt Andy boiling. Andy hated hearing that. He is the emotional part of me. A bit sentimental. I growled. My vision started to get blurry. "Control, Adrian! Control! Breathe! Find your anchor!" Isaac yelled as he threw another one.

I roared. I tried to separate my wolf and vampire. "Imagine what happened to your cousin," Isaac said and that did it. Suddenly I forgot what happened next. When I woke up, I was already in my cell, half naked. I tried to get up but everything hurts.

I looked around and saw no one. But the cell was opened. How long was I out?

"You were out for 2 days, laddie" I heard that familiar voice. I looked at the bunk bed above me. Isaac was lying with his arm broken. He had a split lips too. "Should've told me you were an alpha, mate," Isaac stared at me. I nodded, apologizing.

"You were strong," then there was a silence.

"Who's Marco and Andy?" He suddenly asked.

I looked at him I'm shock. 'How did you know?' I asked. "They talked. Told me fuck off about Jason. Your cousin?" Isaac said. I nodded. 'Marco's the wolf and Andy's the vampire,' I said. He nodded in understanding.

"Can they be dominant?" He asked. 'If I want them to. Sometimes they're convenient,' I shrugged. "Well, we have lots of work to do then!" Isaac said enthusiastically.

---------------

Few months later, I can control My anger. but i was still aggressive. Isaac was a hell of a trainer. I made a name in the prison. Everybody feared me. There were some that wanted to get revenge against my family so they took it out on me. Killed a couple at first but recently just hurt them. Severely injured, few. Isaac made a training session out if them.

As I was studying stuffs from school, I heard rummaging behind me between the bookshelves. I looked back. Nothing. So I decided to ignore it.

Suddenly I heard words spoken. Weird language. I couldn't hear at first but when it got closer, I heard them. It was the language of the Mohinas. Before I could act, my hands were magically glued to the metal chair. I growled. I tried to combine Marco's and Andy's strength to get off but I failed. The power was strong.

Then I felt the tip of a dagger on my neck. And a hot breath against my ear. "Hello, son of Vladimir," the voice said in a psychotic way. I stopped struggling when he drew blood from my neck. I hissed in pain. I clenched my fist. 'What d'you want?' I growled.

The guy spun my chair and faced him. He was young. Black hair slicked back and looked like a chameleon. He grazed the dagger's tip along my Adam's apple. "Never knew Vladimir's son look so mature at 15," he licked his lips. I leant back.

"Not afraid are you?" He asked. I just stared at him. He have a slender and tall body. Pretty fuckable to me. He then sat on my laps and stroked my chin. "Hmmm. Nice, nice. You are very fine. And I can feel Mellisa's signature on you. The rumors were true afterall," he purred.

'Mellisa?' I asked. "Oh you don't need to know about that. We're still waiting. For him. Which you will find out soon. Things happened when you're in here. When the king's out, they needed a new king," he laughed.

I have no fucking idea why nobody heard us. It was like we were invincible to them. "Yes, honey we are. The thing that I just said just now was to make us invincible to everyone. No one can help you now," he smiled. "And obvious because you're mute," he chuckled. This guy is sick. But still fuckable.

He then suddenly stabbed my chest . I couldn't breathe or talk or even do anything. I tried to get out of the magical restrain. I can feel magic surging through me and suddenly I can lift my hands. I elbowed his face and he stumbled back. He looked at me in confusion. " You shouldn't have access on Melissa's power!" He yelled. I took out the dagger out of my chest.

Shit, it got wolf's bane on it. Marco! I panicked. The guy tried to escaped but I held him down by stepping on him. I gave a signal that me and Isaac created if I was in trouble. The guy struggled under me. I stabbed him on his hand, keeping him on the ground. He groaned in pain.

'Mohinas can die,' I spat on him. "We will get our revenge, hybrid!" He hissed. While he was struggling, his ass wiggled along. I stared at him. It's been awhile. There is a rule in here. The one who won in a fight can do anything to the loser. That was the rule.

I took out my claws and tore his pants. "Don't you dare," he hissed in anger. 'Rule is rule. I go by the rule,' I said.

Adrian, we don't have time for this. Marco's weakening. I'm trying my best to neutralized the wolfs bane!

Shuttup.

I grabbed his hips and pushed him on top of the table. I pushed the books aside and grabbed on of his legs and put it in the table. I twisted his arm so he can't move. "Stop!" He yelled. I pinched his ass. Nice and round.

"Adrian, stop," Isaac commanded. I growled. He should know better than to interfere. " I can smell wolfs bane. If you continue, Marco might die," he said, trying to reason. My eyes flashed red. I growled threateningly and snapped the guy's arm. He screamed in pain.

'Profile him. I need every detail of him and his relation with the Mohinas,' I said. Before we could capture him, the guy fled from the library. He suddenly disappeared. FUCK!! Should have known he was not one of the inmates. I roared in anger. Then my legs buckled. I fell on my knees.

I can't do any more than this. We have to get the antidote, Addie!

Don't panic. Marco's still here.

Isaac quickly grabbed me and sent me to the infirmary. "Quick! He's been stabbed with a wolfs bane!" I was dragged on to one of the beds and they did their work on me. The wolfs bane in my system was weakening me. I fell unconscious.

I'm planning to go slow with the story and go as detail as I can. So yeah. Bear with me. Votes and comments are highly appreciated. :)